a walk to the lakefront

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda gently kicked a stone from the path she was walking on, she bit the last piece of her apple. She turned to Blane smiling.
"You ok now?"

Blane had been following Andromeda down to the lake all the while taking small bites into the apple he had taken out of the great hall. "I'm okay." Blane said to Andromeda as he walked beside her. "Shall we sit down or keep walking" Blane asked while taking Andromeda's hand with the one he was not holding the apple with.

Blane looked at her. He looked back out at the lake. "Walking with you, down by the lake, knowing that you will always be there for me and I for you, really makes me appreciate it a lot more. It is calm right now resembling the quietness of the school and beautiful as much as you deny it as you." Blane paused and let go of Andromeda's hand and walked silently to the waters edge. Looking at his reflection then looking back at her. "I see myself in the lake, but a different me. A new me. Not someone with little belief left that the world is good. Now I see happiness, friendship and love." Blane finished, he looked back out at the lake.

Andromeda laughed and walked up to him.
"Now I'm stunned - that is the most you've said ever! Did I say to elaborate? Ignore me in future Blane!" she looked out across the lake as well.
"I think here any future is possible. We can reinvent ourselves completely. Become the people we have always imagined ourselves to be!"

"I don't either but I did here this from somewhere, can't remember, You are a child of universe, no less than the trees and the star; you have a right to be here. And wether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should." Blane said trying to remember where he had heard it.

"But that isn't fate! that's life. If the universe is unfolding as it should then it's evolution. Fate, destiny - it's all emotional mumbo jumbo! everyone around here puts too much store in all that stuff!" Andy didn't know why she was getting angry all of a sudden but she was.
"Do you know my uncle is working here?"

"Neither did I. But I guess we can't think of everything. We are only 11yrs old!" she sighed again and leaned back into his arm. "Maybe we should be friends, really good friends until we are older!" she looked at him, biting her lip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back