A walk by the lake

Blake Zepline

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Blake led Lils out to the lake side, he was still thinking about Pez, but he knew there was no hope. And anyway, he was with Lils now, and she didn't seem the character to mislead someone resulting in crushing them so.
He looked over at Lils who was walking beside him, how he'd gotten to find a girl right when the other slipped out of his fingers.. he didn't know. But he was glad to be out, anywhere, with her.

He was very handsome. He was standing her before her, troubled eyes, beautiful smile and all, and she couldn't restrain the fact that she liked him. He knew that, by the look on his face, and she didn't even think she waned to hide it.

Blake kept walking, not knowing what to say to Lils. He still felt a little angry and was scared that if he said anything too soon, he'd end up taking it out on her. So he let it out by keeping quite.

pez decided to take a little walk by the lake, until she saw her best friend ever whith the guy she absolutly loved. finally after all day she was reduced to tears the only thing she could say to blake was"how could you?" and she ran off to embaressed to say more. sh ethought since he seemed happy with her firend that breaking up with andrew for him was a big mistake.because she was right all along. he never loved her.no one did.

Lilian was confused. Very. She waited for Blake's reaction.

(((sorry to butt in Blake but i have to tell Pez this.Pez wtf??its your fault you where with andrew and left blake!!he can go out and see any girl he wants!stop acting like a sore loser.i just had to say that.have a nice date Blake)))

((crap.. i'm stuck!!! :blink: ))

Blake stopped in his tracks when he heard Pez screaming, he knew he shouldn't have agreed to take this walk with Lils. He saw her run off and he knew he couldn't just let her leave without saying anything. He felt bad for dragging Lils out here, and for being so judgemental about Pez. "I'm sorry Lils..." he said carefully, he knew that the outcome of this wouldn't be good. "I-I..." he said still staring after Pez. "I can't do this to either of you!" he said now feeling extremely angry at himself. He turned leaving Lils standing there, and with Pez running off in the other direction, he knew he'd made the biggest mistake of his life... twice.

((no.. it's okay troy.. i don't think anyone is right in this situation.. ))

She went after him. She wasn't going to let him do this. "Blake, wait." She held his arm, and he turne around. She saw the sadness in his eyes, hoping her's wasn't that bad.

Blake felt Lils' arm grab his, and he turned making eye contact, he quickly looked down. "I'm sorry Lils, but for your sake and Pez's, we can't see each other..." he said trying not break down. "I think you should go comfort your friend," he suggested, realising how bad he'd messed things up. "I'm sorry," he said finally looking her in the eye, so she could see that he meant it. Blake turned back again and made his way back to Hogsmeade, he broke into a run hoping to get there fast.

"No.." She whspered... She knew that Blake could't hear.... but she wanted him to.... She wanted him to truley know her... "Please." She turned and walked toward Pez... "I'm sorry. I'm confused as to what's going on."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back