A walk around the school

Aisyah Aminuddin

Aisyah walked down the Sixth Floor Corridors. The exams were coming and she was feeling rather stressed up. The professors had given the students too much homework and Aisyah felt like just giving up. She wasn't used to studying every night. She was feeling kinda depressed do she decided to walk at the sixth floor corridor with her snake, Angelique twirled around her cold neck.

Kasey was walking back to teh Ravenclaw tower from teh library,her bag full of books that she had been reading or was intending to read.Thinking about her grades in her Potion classes she bumped into someone and all her books and parchments fell on the ground and her ink bottle breaking and the ink splattering on the girls robes."I am so sorry.I didnt notice"kasey appologized as she cleaned her robes with the cleaning charm.Picking up her books and stuffing the parchments back into her bag,Kasey said"I'm so sorry.I was thinking."as she straitened up."Are you a first year?"she asked

Aisyah looked at the girl She was in a rather bad mood but she didn't want to start a fight. "Its okay. And yeah, i'm a first year. I do believe we've met. At the Friend Finder meeting, if i'm not wrong." Aisyah said, smiling at the girl.

"So is it confirmed we will having a party at the lawn?"

"I seem to be losing it nowdays,under the examination pressure"said Kasey as she tried to remember the Girls face."Yeah,its in the lawn"she said cheerfully."Are you going to come ?"she asked

"Well yeah, i guess so. So have any boy asked you out to the yule ball?" she asked, slightly laughing.

"Thats nice."she said with a smile and started walking to the Ravenclaw tower."What are you going to wear?"she asked."I am going to wear a ball dress my mom bought for me last summer"she added.

"Mine is pink and yellow in colour"she said cheerfully."So, what are you doing up here?"she asked hoping that the girl wouldnt take it as an offence."i dont see Slytherin's often come here"she added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back