A walk around the school

Aisyah Aminuddin

Aisyah walked down the Fifth Floor Corridors. The exams were coming and she was feeling rather stressed up. The professors had given the students too much homework and Aisyah felt like just giving up. She wasn't used to studying every night. She was feeling kinda depressed do she decided to walk at the fifth floor corridor with her snake, Angelique twirled around her cold neck.

Maddiie had just got out of her last class, making her way towards the fith corridor. She was about to go towards the Owerly to send some letters, when she saw a first year pacing who seem a little stress out. Maddiie notice the girl had a snake, she decided to chat with her seeing that she seemed stress out. "Hey nice snake." she said looking at the snake.

Aisyah looked up when she realized someone was speaking to her. "Oh hi. Thanks. Her name's Angelique." Aisyah said showing the girl her snake. "So you feeling stressed that the exams are coming?" she asked the girl to start a conversation.

"Oh nice name" she said smiling at her. Now Maddiie had remember her from the book club. "Yeah i am kind of stressed, are you?" she asked kind of knowing her answer.

"Me too. The professors is giving me too much homework! I'm drving myself mad! You going for the yule ball?" she asked.

"You will get used to it." Maddiie said. "I think I'm going, I can't really say, are you going?" she asked.

"Well if I go, probably go with Grande." she said. "What about you?" she asked.

"Hey that sounds like fun." she said. "I went wiith a friend last year." she said thinking about Ginny

"No I have not." she said looking passed Aisyah. She really wasn't sure of she was going , she had missed the Halloween party. "Have you brought yours yet." she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back