A walk around the school

Aisyah Aminuddin

Aisyah walked down the Third Floor Corridors. The exams were coming and she was feeling rather stressed up. The professors had given the students too much homework and Aisyah felt like just giving up. She wasn't used to studying every night. She was feeling kinda depressed do she decided to walk at the third floor corridor with her snake, Angelique twirled around her cold neck.

Amy had been slightly bored sitting in the common room and so she decided to go for a wander. She wanted to go out into the grounds but it was pouring and, not wanting to get wet, she walked round the castle. She hadn't gone too far when she nearly bumped into someone. "I'm sorry!" she exclaimed, to the person she had nearly knocked over.

"Oh, that's okay." Aisyah said, looking at the girl. "Oh, hi Amy!" she countinued, noticing it was her friend.

"So hows life?"

Upon looking up Amy noticed it was Aisyah. She broke out into a smile. "Hello you!" she said happily. "Mind if i join you walking?" she asked, then replied to her question, "Yeah lifes good, lifes good! Yourself?" she asked in return.

"I'm rather stressed with the exams. But aside from that, life's good! So have any boy asked you to the yule ball? And do join me for a walk." she asked.

"Ahh exams, stressful time I guess though" she said with a shrug, walking along with Aisyah. She listened as she asked Amy about the ball, "No they haven't, how about you?" she asked in return, a small smile on her face.

"Oh niice" Amy said smiling. "For Christmas? Just going home..I think" she added on. "How about you?" she asked in return.

"Oh thats good then, where abouts do you come from?" Amy asked, she liked learning more about people she didn't really know that well. "Oh er no I haven't actually, have you then?" she asked her friend.

"I'm from Singapore. In case you don't know, its a very small country. Just a little dot on the map. Where you from? And yeah, i have already bought a pink dress from Madam Malkins. It coast 65 galleons for one. Things are so expensive these days..."Aisyah answered with a sigh.

"Oh thats cool! I'm from London, in England" she said with a smile, remembering her home. "Oh a pink dress? Sounds absoloutly lovely!" she said to her friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back