A walk around the school

Aisyah Aminuddin

Aisyah walked down the First Floor Corridors. The exams were coming and she was feeling rather stressed up. The professors had given the students too much homework and Aisyah felt like just giving up. She wasn't used to studying every night. She was feeling kinda depressed do she decided to walk at the first floor corridor with her snake, Angelique twirled around her cold neck.

Ana-Cole was wondering about the school as she often did when she needed to clear her mind. She was usually alone on these walks and barely saw anyone in her path. She was zoned out and liking it in her own little world when for a split second she saw another student. This girl, though Ana-Cole had never met her, looked like a first year Slytherin and had a snake. As odd as it sounded Ana-Cole loved snakes to death.

Ana-Cole wondered up over to the girl. "Hello" She said greeting her with a friendly smile. "I'm Ana-Cole" She said

Aisyah looked at the second year and smiled. "Fancy seeing you here Ana-Cole. And i do believe we've met. If i'm not wrong, at the Book club." she said, staring at the girl.

"So hows life?" she asked, rather politely.

"oh yes sorry my memory has been of lately" Ana-Cole said with a smile. "Well life is life" She said simply "A little stressed lately with the upcoming exams but besides that all is well" She said smiling "How's life for you?" She asked hoping that Aisyah did not mind Ana-Cole forgetting there meeting once before.

Aisyah laughed. "Don't worry my friend, i also have a bad memory. Perhaps its due to the stress as the exams are nearing." she said, laughing slightly.
" Its been fine. And i managed to finish all my homework. I can't believe the professors give us lots of homework. Its driving me mad!" she continued.

"Hows you sister, Em...E..Emma, that's it. Emma, how is she? Doing well?"

Ana-Cole smiled. She was glad that Aisyah was not upset by her forgotfulness. "I know too much homework. I still have a few essays to write but nothing too major" Ana-Cole said dreading having to go back to the common room to actually do the remainder of her homework.

"But Emma's doing ok. After the mishap in the common room she is doing much better. she is much more stressed than me poor dear" Ana-Cole said thinking of Emma and how much harder she was taking the parents divorce than Ana-Cole was. Ana-Cole glanced over at Aisyah's snake. "What is her name again?" She asked pointing at the snake but not getting to close just in case.

Aisyah laughed. "Her name's Angelique. And did you mention something about a mishap? What is it about?" she asked.

Ana-Cole looked at the snake. "Very pretty name" Ana-Cole said smiling. Then when Aisyah asked about the mishap Ana-Cole started to explain. "Emma just collapsed in the Hufflepuff common room. Went to the hospital wing and such" Ana-Cole said almost too casually. "Well it wasn't the first time. Emma gets too stressed worries herself just a bit to much and missed out on daily needs such as sleep." Ana-Cole explained. "But she is doing much better still having sleep issues but who isn't nowadays" Ana-Cole finished.

"Poor thing..your sister." Aisyah said as she searched her pocket and took out a bottle.
"Here, give this to her. I bought it at Obsidian Harbour. It helps to relax people when they are stressed." she said, smiling. "And tell to have walked at the lake. It really helps..the fresh air." she continued.

Ana-Cole smiled at the fact that Aisyah was so caring. You don't get that much with a Slytherin Ana-Cole thought. Then Ana-Cole watched as Aisyah took something out of her pocket and handed it to Ana-Cole. "thanks" Ana-Cole said taking the bottle. "I give it to her and let her know" Ana-Cole replied.

"So are you planning on going to the Yule ball" Ana-Cole asked wondering how many people were going. She had asked quite a few others and some are going and some weren't.

"I'm not that sure because i don't have a date. But if we're allowed to go with friends, maybe i will. You?"she asked.

"I'm going dateless of coarse" Ana-Cole said with a small laugh "You can go without a date I know a bunch of girls are" She explained. "I didn't get a chance to go last year so I am a bit excited about it to tell you the truth"

"Can i go with you? I bought this pink gown at Brightstone village so maybe i'll wear that. You?" she asked.

"Sure It would be fun" Ana-Cole said smiling "Oh you already bought your dress. Pink aww I love Pink" Ana-Cole said "I did not get a chance to get one yet. I am so a last minute person" She said

"Oh. So planning to wear anything there?" she asked then she laughed. "Obviously you will be wearing something..i mean what would you be wearing?"

"I don't know what I will be wearing yet" She said "A dress obviously" Ana-Cole said laughing a bit. "But I like very formal gowns actually like princess style" Ana-Cole said with a smile. "but what color I have no clue" She said thinking about it.

Aisyah laughed. 'You'd better buy it fast. Or later, you find out they're out of stock or you could be seen in a dress similar to someone's. Do you have any pets? I have a British Shorthair, Bujang and of course, Angelique. You?"

"I'll get to it. I mean I can't have the same dress as someone else" Ana-Cole said thinking about how many times that had actually happened in the past. "I have a dog at home named Shebba" Ana-Cole said "here I have a puffskein its like a puff ball" Ana-Cole said with a small laugh.

"Puffskeins are so cute! I'm planning to buy one. But with two pets, its already a handful! Good luck on choosing a dress too!" Aisyah said, laughing.

((I got to go. Its like 11 pm here. Got to go to bed. See ya.))

"They are cute thats why I couldn't not get one" Ana-Cole said smiling "But yes you do seem to have a handful. I couldn't imagine having that many pets" Ana-Cole said

((Ok good night :D))

"Well no one's stopping you from buy more loveable pets" Ana-Cole said with a smile. "I can believe the year is half way over" Ana-Cole said randomly "The holiday breaks coming up. Are you doing anything special" She asked

"Slacking sounds good" Ana-Cole said with a smile "I'll probably just stay here and hopefully hang out with the others that are hopefully staying" Ana-Cole said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back