Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 13.5" Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
OOCOut of Character:
Just a little something I wrote for fun while I wasn't allowed on the computer. I always liked the idea of Dannii having red hair.
Dannii walked through the somber white halls of St. Mungos looking down at her shoes at all times. Dannii could walk these hallways blind folded by now thanks to her constant visits with her aunt. Ever since Aunt Muriel had been placed in the permanent ward Dannii had felt it was her duty to come and visit as often as she could. Believe it or not the old woman had become like a friend to the teenager. Dannii looked up just as she reached the door labeled 401 and knocked. Dannii knew there was no reason to knock, the only people who ever visited Muriel was herself and the doctors, but she felt weird if she didn’t.

“Come in dear!” The gentle voice of Dannii’s aunt called out. The corners of Dannii’s mouth turned up into a smile as she walked into the room. The overwhelming sent of flowers hit Dannii’s nose at once. The room was filled with every shape and color of flower you could imagine. After a few years of being in the hospital the staff had decided that Muriel was stable enough to have her own room. This had been a gift to Dannii just as much as it had been to her aunt; all the other permanent patients frightened her quite a bit. “Danielle, I’m so glad you could come today!”
“You know I wouldn’t miss our visits” Dannii replied holding herself back by correcting Muriel on her name. There was no point in trying to stop her from using Danielle; she was just as stubborn as her great niece.
“Did you bring them?” Muriel asked her voice dropped to a whisper. Dannii sighed and pulled a pair of scissors out of her bag.
“I can’t believe I agreed to this” Dannii said handing the scissors to her aunt. On her last visit Dannii had learned that her aunt had taken a fancy to muggle and styling magazines and was just dying to try and style some ones hair. Dannii had outright refused at first, but that didn’t last long. Muriel just had to pull out those sad old puppy eyes and pout a little before Dannii was agreeing. “Please don’t try anything to crazy” Dannii begged before taking her wand out of its place behind her ear and sitting down in one of the chairs.

“Have a little faith dear!” Muriel said grabbing one of her many magazines out of the pile on her bedside table. Little did Dannii know while she wasn’t looking Muriel had swiped her wand. “I won’t be cutting much, just your bangs a little and some touching up here and there” Ok that’s not so bad, Dannii thought breathing a sigh of relief. Dannii watched as a few golden locks fell to the ground around her. Then something weird happened. The sound of scissors could no longer be heard and Aunt Muriel was saying something under her breath. By the time Dannii realized what was going on it was too late. Dannii hopped up from her seat and looked in the mirror. Dannii’s normally golden hair had been turned bright Gryffindor red.

“Aunt Muriel how could you!” Dannii yelled out horrified. She turned around to see her aunt standing there with Dannii’s wand in one hand and an open magazine in the other. “How did you even learn a spell?” Dannii asked turning back to the mirror. To be honest it didn’t look all that bad, but still she wasn’t going to let her get away with this.

“Calm down Danielle! I learned it from witch weekly, it really does look good. You won’t tell on me will you?” Muriel asked sounding a little panicked at the end. The last thing she wanted to do was get her privileges taken away from her. “Don’t call me Danielle! My name is Dannii! It doesn’t matter if it looks good, you could get into huge trouble!” Dannii said back trying to keep her voice quite. They would both get into huge trouble if someone walked in on them right now.

“I-I’m sorry…Dannii” Muriel said quietly while putting down the wand and walking up to her niece. She made her eyes really big and stuck out her lower lip, “I just wanted to get you to try a new look.” She said before making her eyes water a little. Dannii couldn’t stand to watch it anymore. “Fine ok, just please don’t cry” Dannii said wrapping her arms around the old woman and giving her a hug. “It really doesn’t look that bad” Dannii added for good measure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back