Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Too Young to Care
Wand
18" Study-Straight Cedar Wand, Essence of Kelpie Hair
With parchment and quill in hand, Giraltus found himself climbing the North Tower of Hogwarts. Supposedly the best views in the castle, he wanted to take some time before life became busy and draw what he saw. As he reached the top, there was an opening that immediately widened the eyes of young Giraltus. He couldn't help but let out a gasp as his eyes scanned the views the tower had to offer. "Absolutely magnificent." He said quietly.
The vast land that Hogwarts occupied was home to a thick forest, a gigantic lake, and various other attributes that amplified the magical feelings of the place. For several moments he stood locked in place simply scanning the area with his eyes and his mouth slightly open from awe.
'Time to begin drawing.' He thought. He began took a seat near the opening and propped the parchment paper onto a book he had no intention of reading. His hand began to sketch the landscape in which his eyes saw. 'Breathtaking,' he thought to himself again.

Tessa first time spend time her little dragon and she called the Norbet. Norbet for dragon was a good name. She left Norbert her room and walked to North Tover. There was amaizing look and she liked spend time her and when she walked she saw another boy and she seemed not alone her. Hufflepuff girl was wear Hufflepuff clothes. Her ginger hair had been dropped and Tessa was a little worried about the first time anyone met from this school.- Hey, you don't mind if i be there to? I hope, i don't disturb you" Tessa told him with nervos voice and lookednwhat he was doing.

A landscape began to form that mirrored what he saw. As he sketched, footsteps began to present themselves. A girl presented herself and asked if she would bother him to be there. "No, you're fine. What's your name?" He asked the girl. He began to stop drawing, stood up, and turned to the girl. "My name is Giraltus, I'm just drawing." He said. The girl wore colors of Hufflepuff. The house who's animal was a badger. He had encountered another Hufflepuff in the garden. They tended to be shy, and a little more reserved. He was surprised this one approached him.

Tessa was relif that she was fine be with him. She take deep breath and somtimes she was to shy. "My name is Tessa Traynor" Hufflepuff girl looked to his draw and was amaizing. "Nice to meet you and your drawn look amaizing" Tessa told the boy a compliment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back