Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Rosemarie
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Rigid Acacia Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Oscar didn't know Jordan Harris but he was confident enough in his ability to find them. Walking from the third-floor to the fourth-floor, the Ravenclaw watched as roses were handed out left and right both to people he knew and didn't. How many students did Hogwarts have exactly? It'd definitely be interesting to find out. He was pulled out of his thoughts when he almost bumped into some, and then realised that he was here to look for the next person on his delivery list. ''Excuse me, you don't happen to know someone called Jordan Harris, do you?'' he asked the person closest to him.

Jordie was skipping around, his mood high and undeniably bright. He came to a stop when he heard someone say his name and skipped over. "It's Jordie and I'm hereeeee," he giggled before anyone could say anything.

Oscar gave the boy who skipped over to him a funny look. ''Alright, then, Jordie,'' he mused. ''Seems like someone's in high spirits, I'm guessing you already received a rose?'' he asked. He had seen people walking around with more than one or two roses here and there and wondered if he'd be getting one himself. Oscar, of course, had once again been focused on homework and keeping up with the subjects that he had completely forgotten about sending roses himself. There was only one person who he'd think about sending a rose though. It kind of made him feel bad that he had forgotten to send Rosemarie one. ''If so, then here's another one for you,'' the Ravenclaw said as he pulled Jordie's rose out from amongst the others.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY JORDIE!!!!

Weston

Users who are viewing this thread

Back