Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 15" Unyielding Elm Wand with Basilisk Skin Core, Makore Wood 15" Core of Dragon Heartstrings
Kara walked through the village, upon learning the name Brightstone just moments ago. Sun's rays bounced off her blonde head and her pale arms. She wore a cute white dress and white sandals. Though she looked innocent, her stormy eyes told otherwise. Though she was generally 'friendly' at times, her mother raised her not to tolerate such kindness and friendliness. In fact, she was basically emotionless right now. The porcelain like pure-blood approached a bench she saw that was empty and it beckoned her to come and sit.

Kara's delicate and small hands opened a fantasy book and her stormy eyes scanned it, her features transforming from emotionless to thoughtful as the book enchanted Kara's mind with its words and wonders. Vaguely, she wondered where her twin brother had run off to. Of course, he was in Slytherin, he was probably off sending an owl to Mother. As much as Kara adored her family history, she loathed the pressure Mother asserted upon her twins that they be in Slytherin. Kara wanted Ravenclaw, and that was what she got. The house of wisdom, something the Grimrar's lacked it appeared. She released a sigh, and was glad that the Zhefarovich blood was running proudly through her veins, setting her apart from her Mother's family completely.

[OOC: This is truly truly really open right? I mean, even for me? If not, PM me.]

Cassi was a bubbly person, yes. She likes meeting new people, yes. But when the person was right in front of her, she could only smile, shake hands, and a little nod. She didn't know what was wrong with her. A double personality maybe? Wait, double personality wasn't like that. So when she knew she would be in a magic school called Hogwarts, she became excited and nervous. She wasn't an introvert person, no. She's just.. what was the word? Shy? Yeah, that's the word.

Right now, she's in.. Oh my. She's in.. WHERE? She didn't know the place where she stood. It looked like she had been lost in her own world that she didn't even realized where her feet are taking her. She looked around. There are still a lot of people and the sky hadn't been dark, so she's safe. For now. The castle was still in sight though, so she knew she could found her way back.

She then saw a young girl, probably the same age as her. She was reading a book. Cassi tilted her head, trying to read the cover but failed. The girl seemed.. nice? She had sharp features too, like herself. But the aura was a bit different. Being a good badger she was, she made her way to the girl. "Hey, what are you reading?" Cassi asked the girl, trying to made up a conversation. She couldn't see the cover so she had a reason to ask, right?

OOC: I didn't know 'Open' wasn't as open as it can be, but I'll roll with it. You are perfectly fine.

Kara paused reading, as a voice entered her thoughts and her stormy eyes did not move for a moment to realize that voice was not the one in her mind, but one in reality. Her cold gaze stared at the girl for a moment. This was the first girl to speak to her ever since her move from London. All she really had to keep her company was Levi, and sometimes he just wasn't interesting to speak to. Perhaps Kara should give this girl a chance. After all, some people deserved it more than others.

Kara glanced at the title of the book before answering, "It is A Midsummer Night's Dream. By William Shakespeare. Quite enjoyable, in my opinion." Her voice was laced with her English accent and had ice to it as well. But the subtle smile revealed that she was not being mean or threatening. It was a trait from the Zhefarovich family, all the voices were often icy even when someone was being nice. It was nothing that she could ever change even if she desired it.

"It is A Midsummer Night's Dream. By William Shakespeare. Quite enjoyable, in my opinion." The girl said to her in a thick English accent. She's an English? Or was she just an Australian? She still couldn't tell the difference between English accent and Australian accent. The two heard the same to her ears.

Cassi raised an eyebrow. "Oh? I've heard about it before but I never thought that someone in here actually read it," she said, emphasized the word 'read'. She was just a bit surprised, that's all. She never thought that an eleven year old would read such a reading. She read 'Hamlet' before and couldn't understand any single word. She loves reading, but not with old English.

"Is the novel written with old English phrases? Like, say.. 'Hamlet', maybe? Have you read 'Hamlet'?" she sat beside the girl on a bench and quickly asked her. She could be talkative if she didn't want to. Did the girl find her annoying? Aish, she hoped not.

Kara decided to mark the page with a blue book mark with Bulgarian writing that said, "With Power Came Royalty". It was their motto, and Kara knew what it said for she knew Bulgarian as well as English. Although any other language is just a waste to speak to her with. Kara narrowed her eyes at the girl just faintly. Kara was not one to tolerate bubbly people for too long. Nodding, she murmured, "Old english phrases is what the words are I suppose." Kara glanced down at the novel, adoring its every pages, all the words. She loved William Shakespeare's work, though this was her first novel by him.

The pure-blood actually preferred Edgar Allen Poe over anything. Kara shook her head, "I'm afraid not. Is it worth reading?" Kara smiled faintly once more, giving her a sunnier appearance. Feeling a little bold, she introduced herself, "I'm Kamaria Zhefarovich, by the way. ButI prefer being called Kara. And I am in Ravenclaw." Kara turned her slender body to face the girl completely and she inquired, "May I know your name? I feel silly if I am talking to someone I do not know what they are called." Kara made sure not to ask about blood type, which was a huge factor in her mother's eyes. Alas, she hated her mother's ways...

She watched the girl as she slipped a bookmark in between the pages of the book. She then said that the novel that she was reading was indeed, written in old English phrases. She surprised the girl didn't frowned reading it. Well, at least she would. The girl then shook her head and said that she haven't read Hamlet.

"Is it worth reading?"

Cassi's mouth formed a thin smile. "From my point of view, I think it was quite an enjoyable reading," she said. Well, it was enjoyable to read old English phrases, even though she only understood 20% of the whole thick book. It made her felt.. light. Because she can.. laugh? Not to be mean to English people, she thought their old phrases are worth reading, and someday she would like to learn it.

"I'm Kamaria Zhefarovich, by the way. But I prefer being called Kara. And I am in Ravenclaw."

Cassi raised one of her eyebrow. Oh, now she remembered she didn't even know the girl's name and she was absolutely didn't know hers. "I'm Cassiopeia Messer. You can call me Cassi," she said, introduced herself to the girl, Kara. So she's in Ravenclaw, she thought. From the first look, she thought that this girl was a Slytherin girl. But she was wrong. This girl seemed nice, could be a good friend. "Oh, and I'm a first year Hufflepuff. Nice to meet you, Kara," she added, her head tilted to the right, making her wavy hair bounced a bit.

Kara set the novel beside her so she can keep one of her silvery eyes upon it and socialize at the same time. "I'll take your word on that. I just hope that it won't be too disappointing. I don't like wasting time on a book that does not deserve to be published," as harsh as it sounded, Kara's voice was light and warm. The Ravenclaw saw no fault in this girl, yet. Any that would arise, Kara doubted that she would hold them against her. Kara was not like her mother in this area, and for that, she was quite proud. But her brother...

"Oh Hufflepuff. What a nice house. My family came from Durmstrang and Slytherins. Naturally, I am a black sheep," Kara said dreamily. "Lovely to meet you, Cassi. I guess we will be future classmates, as I and my brother are first years." Kara did not mention about how mean her brother can be. After all, she doubted the Slytherin would 'stoop' low enough to befriend a Hufflepuff. But for Kara, she did not care for houses. Though little did she know, there was another Ravenclaw in her family, her half cousin - Austin Devearux. Unlike him though, she was a pure-blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back