A Tsunami of Plots (I've warned you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chyou Jin Howard

OOC First Name
Sally [main]
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Here's a brief information of the characters that needs dramas, if you're into complicated, unhappy (or happy) plots then I'm your girl :D

If you have any question then please feel free to skype me anytime

The nice ones

1z4lwsl.jpg

Aubrielle Grimm (11)
Though she is a pureblood, Aubrielle knows A LOT about muggles and is SUUUPER sweet. She's my little Disney princess who believes that everyone has the good in them no matter how cruel and wicked they may be. Aubrielle is naive and fragile, she often becomes the target of bullies.

2vtp6dt.jpg

Liesl Huberta (15)- Beaxbaton

Loves quidditch and is the least prejudiced of the family. She is a very active and is a very strong young girl who is addicted to sport. She's a talented gymnast and is a seeker in Beauxbaton quidditch team. Her hearing ability is utterly sharp causing her to have sleeping problem.

126d1nd.jpg

Erica Norton- 29
Is far from being a prejudiced. She was a lawyer and is sick of her job due all the heated argument a lawyer has to be involved with. She was very much overworked and was very stressed out. And because of this, she decided to quit her job and become a HIT wizard in MOM.

Lust, Dramas, you name it

x2s3ut.jpg

Clemence Huberta (17)- Beauxbaton
Oh.. Clemence... Is a very charming, elegant young woman who is very much into classic, wealthy, ambitious gentlemen. She doesn't get along nor can she really connect with kids on her age. She accompanies her parents to every business meetings of theirs during her school vacation. This makes her very good in socializing with adults. Clemence is a player and dates many, many gents. She's a calm and is a proper young lady who swallows her own feelings.

f0rj1e.jpg

Vaska Vetrova (11)
She... Hits puberty WAAAAYYY faster than any other kids and dates a lot... And I mean A LOT of guys who are older than her. She's very affectionate, flirtatious, and has commitment issue. She's a basic spoiled brat who spends her money on clothes and make up. She gets in a lot of troubles and is very childish and dominant.

Prejudiced

opzf5d.jpg

Kerryn Howard (15) Ravenclaw HNZ

Kerryn's personality has changed over the years. Ravenclaw planted a sensitivity seed in her hence she becomes very protective and motherly. Shes socially awkward cz she doesnt have that many friends. Being the daughter/ descendant of great potioneers, Kerryn too is very talented in brewing potion though she isnt the best of the Rest of the Howard. And this drives her insane. Shes a very lonely child who spends her time in the woods.

280oym0.jpg

Kira Hitachiin Starr (11)

Is diagnosed with bipolar ii and anxiety disorder. Shes very manipulative, and cunningly friendly. She knows how to play her game, and is good at getting people do things for her. But hold on.... She's not that bad. Kira is very loyal and can be genuinely friendly to those who she's fond of. Kira is very much a night owl and is into winter games as well as loving the weather. The Korean/ Japanese descendant gets frustrated easily when she can't get what she wants, she tend to express her frustration through anger.

2i0yzwo.jpg

Jaime Huberta (11)
He tend to be rude, mean, and is a pain, but he's actually very sensitive. He's a prejudiced and hates all kinds of mix breed and werewolves but gets offended easily. Jaime isn't an affectionate person as he had never been brought up into one. Him and his mother are very cold though they love each other.

J Howard Devils

Oh my favorite kids... Please don't expect romance from these little devils

((Feel free to Skype me for more information of these kids future))

2rnxaud.jpg

Lycus Jin Howard, Slytherin, HNZ (11-12)
Lycus doesnt speak much and doesnt have any friend other than his fellow Howard and Kaia Rosemary Grimm. He's like a snake who hides between the grass and bites his victim. He has a need of practicing his DADA and charms on his fellow student. (I'll be needing victims for him and Professors to stop him from hurting his victims)

10xr68l.jpg

Sybil Jin Howard (11)
She's like the ring girl, shes the MOST violent out of the J Howard siblings. Sybil is an alpha female who hates mammals or any other human beings whether they're pureblood or non pure. She's a cold blooded, cruel person who doesn't believe in mercy nor love.

2cr8zs1.jpg

Juno Jin Howard (9)
Don't be fooled by her cute appearance she's an aggressive predator. Juno... is probably the wierdest of them all. She collects mammals intestines to preserve and study them and is a child prodigy when it comes to animal skinning. She's utterly great at biology. She has a default haunting smile and her voice is very dreamy and hypnotizing.

Most undeveloped

29m61k8.jpg

Chase Crawley, (16) Durmstrang

He's very ambitious and gets jealous easily. Chase is very loyal and can be very sweet and romantic. He's very blunt and isn't afraid to say whatever passes his mind. Chase is very much into muggle Science and potion. He gets really paranoid and angry when he's stressed out or when he gets too much pressure.

2jfeh79.jpg

Audrey Crawley, (14) Durmstrang

Audrey is the younger sister of Chase Crawley. Her father is a psychiatrist while her mother is a well trained potioneer. Audrey watches what she eats, is into food nutrition, and is very sober in looking good (appearance wise). She's a lot calmer than her brother and doesn't always speak about her feelings. She pretends that everything is well while her face explicitly displays her emotion.

2djro13.jpg

Beau Easton, (14) Beauxbaton

Is the least developed of them all. What I know about him is that he is cocky yet sweet at the same time.

*updated*

* Updated *​

2ry3goh.jpg

Imogen Lyon (11)

A professional figure skater whose mom is a strict figure skating coach and dad a strict ice hockey coach. They have high expectation in Imogen. She was surprised to know that Hogwarts exists when receiving the letter from the school. So she decided to give Hogwarts a shot for at least a year before deciding whether shell be homeschooled and train as a professional figure skater or learn magic.

9vid5e.jpg

Blair Crawley (24)
Is a Beauxbaton alumni who continued her study as a scientist in muggle university named Princeton. She is now working as a full time Scientist (Neurosciences). All the Crawley are great at potion making as well as science and all are very competitive and ambitious. Blair however is the most relaxed of them all. She enjoys dating, night life, and everything that she couldn't do back in Princeton.​
<i>
</i>

Hey Sally! I can offer you Beaubelle Waldgrave for Lycus Jin Howard. She is very shy and influenceable, she can be a victim for him. Don't really know how this will go but I can see this happening. She doesn't dare to stand up for herself so she let's things happen.

Lycus& Beaubelle

Ahh poor gal :( ... We can try them out and if everything gets out of control we can always get one of the Professors to stop him. Or he might want to brain wash her into doing something that's not too nice. xD

Yerik& Erica

MINTZY :hug: There's no reason for me to avoid you!!!
I'm sorry for making you feel that way

Oohh lalaa, Yerik sounds great
Would you like to start? ^_^

Sally! You have characters, I have characters, we can work something out and get to the plotting.

For Imogen Lyon, I have Marcos Morales or Lauv Bao, both of whom will be joining the school this upcoming sorting, Marcos is more friendly, he's a little shy about school but will be quite out-going, he'll begin liking pranks within the school and thorough enjoy having fun. He is a gentle and kind person. And Lauv Bao is a more determined and quiet girl, she's very respectful, very loyal to friends, loves magic and can't wait to be able to cast it.

For your prejudiced characters, I have Rory Fergusson who has a small superiority complex, he's a pureblood that up until school had everything handed to him. He'll be nice to those of other status but is a little afraid of muggles and therefore hates them. He's a third year slytherin. Or alternative, for Kerryn especially I have a fourth year ravenclaw, Tholomyes whose a muggleborn and we could throw them together for a little bit of fun? I don't know if they'd get along but it could be fun.

For your Durmstrang students I have Primavera Cardosi, she a pureblood elitist who attends durmstrang, she takes pride in her appearance and everything that she does. She's going to go into the family business when she leaves school, but I think she could maybe be a friend to Audery, the slightly older girl, though is Prim found out she was a half-blood she would be less than impressed with it.

For Blair Crawley, I have Sage Ottavi, who loves going out and drinking the night away, and would likely make a good party buddy or Tybalt Archer who also likes going out and having a good time. He's also a healer so they could've met because of that.

Yeah, so let me know, here or on Skype where you should add me :r

Stefan Archer said:
Sally! You have characters, I have characters, we can work something out and get to the plotting.

For Imogen Lyon, I have Marcos Morales or Lauv Bao, both of whom will be joining the school this upcoming sorting, Marcos is more friendly, he's a little shy about school but will be quite out-going, he'll begin liking pranks within the school and thorough enjoy having fun. He is a gentle and kind person. And Lauv Bao is a more determined and quiet girl, she's very respectful, very loyal to friends, loves magic and can't wait to be able to cast it.

For your prejudiced characters, I have Rory Fergusson who has a small superiority complex, he's a pureblood that up until school had everything handed to him. He'll be nice to those of other status but is a little afraid of muggles and therefore hates them. He's a third year slytherin. Or alternative, for Kerryn especially I have a fourth year ravenclaw, Tholomyes whose a muggleborn and we could throw them together for a little bit of fun? I don't know if they'd get along but it could be fun.

For your Durmstrang students I have Primavera Cardosi, she a pureblood elitist who attends durmstrang, she takes pride in her appearance and everything that she does. She's going to go into the family business when she leaves school, but I think she could maybe be a friend to Audery, the slightly older girl, though is Prim found out she was a half-blood she would be less than impressed with it.

For Blair Crawley, I have Sage Ottavi, who loves going out and drinking the night away, and would likely make a good party buddy or Tybalt Archer who also likes going out and having a good time. He's also a healer so they could've met because of that.

Yeah, so let me know, here or on Skype where you should add me :r
Now this is a tsunami xD

Will add you on skype in a minute :r

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back