A trick staircase and a fake door knob

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
It was a really pretty day outside but for some reason Eden did not feel the need to go outside. Nor did she feel like being anywhere near the Slytherin house. Today was just a really blah day for Eden. Her mind was all scattered and so she just let herself wonder around aimlessly hopping to run into something or someone. Eden hummed a silly little song under her breath and laughed. Continuing on her way down the Corridor. Eden noticed a wide window with a bench under it. Taking a seat on it. Eden threw her feet up taking the whole thing up. Eden pulled out her wand. Twirling it around for a moment. Eden thought about bobby trapping the area but thought better of it. If a Professor came down the Corridor and got caught up Eden would get into so much trouble or at the very least lost house points for Slytherin and that was just not going to happen.

Justin walked along the Third Floor, looking for some reason to want to be out here today. So far, he had kept himself hidden in his common room, doing daily revision, and really just catching up on his reading. Justin was the type of person who loved to read, and be himself, without actually leaving to go out anywhere. He liked staying inside, and he only really went outside when he was with Trinity, and even then, he was only out there when he was with her. He didn't know whether he was just anti-social, or whether or not he just liked to be with himself. Maybe it was both.

Justin turned a corner, and saw somebody who he could tell was in their Fifth Year straight away. He had seen her around the school before, and he couldn't help but roll his eyes when he did. This was the ex fiancee of Chase Blade, and he knew that he had been sent to Azkaban recently, and she had ditched him just as easily as she had moved on to a new person. He absolutely hated people who did something like that. People who had no respect for the people around them, or the people that they were close to. He sighed, and approached her. "Hello there." He said, keeping his voice normal.

Eden continued to let her mind wonder. She thought of all the OWL's she would be taking at the end of the term and how she hopped that she would get all O's or if not nothing less then O's and a maybe two EE's. Closing her eyes for only a moment and that was all she needed. Pictures of her and Chase danced around in her head and once again her heart broke. Holding back the waterfall of tears that always came when she thought about him. She hated what she had done but she really had no choice. It was just unfair. Eden wiped the tears away before they could fall careful not to mess up her eyeliner. She had promised herself that she would not cry anymore, and she was going to do that even if it killed her.

Hearing the voice of a young boy. Eden turned to look. Hearing his polite but empty greeting, Eden put a smile on her face. "Hey there. How are you doing today?" There you go Eden nice and polite. Don't let anyone see that you are falling apart on the inside. The little voice inside her said. Eden could do this. She could seem happy and carefree even if everyday she was without Chase it seemed like the days grew longer and more pointless.

Justin wandered over to her, and chuckled to himself. He hadn't expected to ever meet this person, and especially not lately. Knowing exactly what she had gone through lately, and he didn't think she would even bother showing her face around the castle. Justin would've stayed inside for a little bit, and not have to worry about what everyone around the school was saying, or thinking. He knew what this school could be like already, and he wouldn't be a part of it himself. He hated gossip, and he hated seeing people crying even more. He sighed to himself, and smiled at her.

"I am good, mostly. I'd ask how you were, but I can already see that you are quite horrible." He said, hoping that she wouldn't take that in an offensive way. He was only really stating the observation he had made, and he knew that some of the time he did that it made people feel bad about themselves. He chuckled at her. "I'm sorry if that sounded a little bit harsh, but it's just the observation that I made." He said, starting to feel bad himself.

Eden looked the boy up and down. He was about Lilith's age no older than that. Eden went back to looking out the window. Her hair was falling in her face, without really thinking about Eden used her left hand to push the hair back. Looking up and seeing that the pale line was still there caused a sob to push its way out. Forcing it back down and placing her hand back in her lap. Eden forced herself to remember that she was a Koshiba and she could not just go and hide in her room even though that was all she wanted to do. She had to seem like she was alright even if it was a lie.

Eden was taken aback when the boy said out right that she looked horrible. "Gee I wonder why. Maybe its because I went into Brightstone to see the love of my life. Only to find a house elf telling me that he was in Azkaban and I was to never see him again. To forget about him. Than to rub salt into the wounds. I had to hand over my ring. So forgive me if I don't look fresh from the box perfect!" Eden knew that she not have done that. It was just really hard. Eden knew people whispered about her behind her back. Eden wanted to punch this boy when he started to laugh at her. She heard him correct his self and she felt bad all at once. "I must say that I am sorry. It has building up inside of me for a while. All these people they don't know the whole truth yet they judge me." Eden brushed a single tear from her eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back