A tragic friendship

Emerald Storm

OOC First Name
Monica
Emerald was sitting in her bed when she noticed that her sister's uniform was on her bag.
She quickly grabbed it and went out of her room, on set to find her sister,Crystal,to return her uniform. She went and explore the castle. While walking she got tired,but still haven't found her sister so she decided to stop and rest for a while until she regain her energy to walk again. Later on she finally regain again her strength,then she walk again. She reached many places like the Dungeons, the library and may more. Later on she got tired and decided to stop and rest for awhile again. After a while, she regain he strength again so she decided to walk again.
As she was walking, (she was now walking on the Entrance Hall) she bumped into a girl which caused her to say the word "Ow" very loud.

Boredom is always something Sam often feels whenever she finishes a book. It's like a hobby. She reads, she finishes and she gets bored again. People always tells her why bother getting bored if she can pick up another book then read again but Sam always tells them she wants to rest her eyes for a little while or find something useful to do other than reading before she dive in for another book adventure. So, Sam stood up from the bench she was sitting, put her book on her sling bag, and then walked away. Sam's current destination was in Third Floor Corridor and she wanted to go to the Lakefront so it wasn't that far (well, at least for her). Later on, while she was walking she got thirsty so she grabbed a bottle of water from her bag then drank it. Little did she knew that she was about to hit someone until it's too late. Bang! "Ow!" the girl she just bumped shouted. Even worse, she spilled almost all the water in her bottle to the girl's uniform. "OMIGOSH! I am so sorry!" Sam cried, wiping the girl's uniform she just spilled her whole water with. "I didn't mean to!".

The minute the bumping happened, it seemed like all of Emerald was thinking just flowed out of her mind. The girl's head had hit Emerald's head so hard that Emerald thought she might get amnesia. Suddenly, Emerald forgot what she was doing. She forgot all about her sister's uniform. She also hadn't noticed that the girl that she just bumped with had spilled almost all of her drink to her uniform. Not until the girl spoke to her. "It's okay" Emerald replied, when the girl said she was sorry. "I know" Emerald replied when the girl told her she didn't mean to.

Even though the random girl said she was okay, Sam still felt guilty. As she was wiping the girl's uniform she said "Gosh, I feel very very awful. Can I make it up to you?" Sam said and as the same time asked. The random girl looks very very familiar, and is extremely tall. She's about 5'9 or something. Sam on the other hand is only 5'3. "What year are you now, by the way?"Sam wanted to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back