Not open for further replies.

Amias Piper

OOC First Name
Nichole
Sexual Orientation
--
Wand
Curved 18 Inch Flexible Spruce Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
I have two new babies to add to my mix of misfits and I figure that I'd get some plots for them along with perhaps a few others.
Amais Piper
English ---- 22 ---- Warm ---- Ish
tumblr_inline_o54kfsYBTz1txzt4w_500.gif

Amais is a broom maker from England, with a small amount of sympathy in his bones. Very small. Though the man seems to be fairly warm, he detests most people whom he deems beneath him. His idea of a fun night is one alone, and if he can avoid human contact he will. Amais was raised ina wealthy family, went to a great Muggle school and then an ivy league college as he tried to decide what to do with his magic. He studied biology, but bored with the inability to mix magic with such he dropped himself from the school and decided instead to focus on Broom making as a sustainable income. Amais enjoys seeing his human contact studies put to work, meaning that he may seem fairly nice at face value, but his true colors show in his thoughts, body language, and if someone is close enough to be acceptable, in his words towards the others.

Thorne Iglesias
Brazilian Turned Aussie ---- 18 ---- Playful ----- Stray Bullet
mariana-cierra-ramirez.gif

Belinda Thorne Iglesias is a Stray bullet shot right out of a gun. She is fast, wild, and doesn't stop short of hitting a steel wall three inches thick. She went to school in a very small private school - graduating class of four witches. The small classes were hands on and worked only in healing and damaging magics. She was given briefs in all studies but knows best for defense, attacks, and healing. Her parents ran the school for her and a few others but only a select few, mostly children she grew up with. Once she and her younger brother were out in the world they stopped running the classes, leaving them well taught and graduated with enough time on their hands to continue to remodel their house in Brazil. They were never discreet with their money, and this caused Thorne to become mildly spoiled. She has disposable income, and uses such to get her way.

For both of these characters I'm looking for just about anything honestly! i love to plot. My other characters are starving too! Feel free to check them out below!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back