Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pan
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Applewood Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Michael wasn't super familiar with her next rose target, other than the fact that she had dated Eric and maybe another roommate. He could barely keep up with his own romantic life let alone the others around him. As he waited outside the prefects common room, he figured Nicole would pop eventually as he let the pink rose hang from his hand. @Nicole Fisk

Nicole did her best to try and remain as visible as possible during Valentine's Day just in case someone had roses for her or even wanted to ask her to the dance. She tried not to fret too much when she had to step into the prefects' common room, sure that she wouldn't be missed too long while she grabbed her Potions book and spared a few minutes to check her hair in the mirror near the door.

"Oh, excuse me," Nicole said as she stepped out of the hallway, spotting one of the Gryffindor 6th years loitering in the corridor as she stepped out of the room. He was holding a pink rose and Nicole tried to ignore the excited flutter at the idea that it might somehow be for her.

Michael was pleased to see the prefect he was looking for and stepped away from the wall. "Hey, Nicole, right? I gotta rose for you," he said, twirling the rose upward and holding a note in the other hand. He held out it towards her, curious as to who was sending her a pink rose.

Dear Nicole,

You deserve this rose. Thanks for accompany me to the Yule Ball. I hope we can get to know eachother some more.

-Noel

Nicole was always pleased when people knew her name, though these days she hoped it was because of the prefect badge and not the mess with Eric last year. "Yeah, that's me," she said, brushing her hair over her shoulder and smiling when the Gryffindor boy handed her a rose. "Oh, it's pink!" She added, pretending she hadn't been staring at the rose since she'd spotted the deliverer. The rose being from Noel was a surprise and Nicole wondered if he'd just felt obligated to send it to her of if it was sincere. She twirled the rose in her hand for a moment, trying to figure out how she felt. The idea of dating Noel wasn't bad by any means and Nicole was so caught up thinking about it she nearly forgot the other boy was there. "Oh, sorry, thank you, it's lovely,"she said, folding the note up quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back