A talk

Jennifer Wilkonson

OOC First Name
Alexis.
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Jenna waited outside of the Ravenclaw Tower nervously, she had sent in a boy to get Scorpius, she needed to talk to him, and she hoped that he would talk to her, she didn't know what to do now. As she waited she bit her nails nervously, trying to go over what she would say, or think of something even slightly intelligent to begin to conversation with, but she seemed to be at a loss, pat of her hoped that he would be out of the castle so she could avoid this conversation now.

Scorpius walked out of the Ravenclaw common room with a confused face, wondering who it could be that wanted to talk to him. "Jenn?" he said surprised, she was the last person he'd thought of since she hated him and 'never wanted to talk to him again.' He shoved his hands in his jeans pockets and asked nervously, "What brings you up here?"

Jenna looked up when she heard Scorpius' voice and she said, "Listen Scorpius I'm sorry about everything." She bit her lip then looked down and back up and said, "I didn't mean to hurt you, please forgive me." Jenna looked down quite ashamed of her actions she was afraid of what he would say, and how he would act.

Scorpius' lips curled upward in a smile and said, "Aww Jenn, it's okay." He knew she would forgive him some day and he was glad it was a lot sooner than he thought. "It's really no big deal, I did some pretty messed up things to be angry for," he said shrugging his shoulders lightly. He walked forward and extended his arms for a hug.

Jenna felt Scorpius move closer to her, she wasn't sure if she wanted to hug him yet because he had hurt her, and she hadn't forgiven him fully yet, she just needed him as her friend now, she didn't want any more people mad at her, she couldn't do it, she knew that a lot of people would be mad because she was around Sam more then ever and Toni was apparently hurt by all of this. Jenna didn't move, she decided that if he was going to hug her he would, but she hoped that he would get that she was hurt. "I'm still mad at you," Jenna whispered painfully then bit her lip and said, "But.. I need you, Sam needs you, it's easiest if we forgive each other I think."

Scorpius was going to reach in for a hug but stopped when she said she was still mad at him. "What?" he asked with an eyebrow raised. Girls are so confusing! "What's wrong?" he asked uneasily, crossing his arms over his chest when she said they needed him. Why would they need him, for what?

"You hurt me, you hurt Hoshi, do you really think that I can forgive you so easily," Jenna asked rhetorically then she said, "Nothing, actually things are amazing between Sam and I." Jenna smiled inwardly then shook the thought off and said, "I need a friend, I mean you're one of my best friends and I don't want to be fighting with you any longer."

Scorpius rolled his eyes slightly but didn't bother to argue with them anymore. For some reason hearing her say that things were amazing angered him. "Oh so you have no remorse for Toni huh?" he said a little anger evident in his voice. At least Sam had the common courtesy not to mention how things were going in front of him, Toni was still his friend after all. "Why do you need a friend? You make it seem as if things are going wrong? As far as you said things are amazing," he said furrowing his brows in confusion.

Jenna frowned and said honestly, "I do feel awful about this Scorpius." She bit her lip and said, "Lord Scorpius I'm telling you that I don't want to fight any more, I need you as a friend because now that Sam and I are dating. I will have no one because everyone seems to be hung up on Toni." She frowned then said, "Never mind I can see clearly that you don't want to be my friend." Jenna turned to walk away.

Scorpius sighed and grabbed her arm. "Jenna wait," he said softly. He did want to be her friend, he was wondering when she'd finally forgive him. Obviously she hadn't yet but at least she was talking to him again. "I just don't know who's side to take anymore, I'm stuck in the middle of all of this and right now I'm just taking Toni's side because she seems to be the one alone. I figured she needed me more than you two did," he explained honestly.

Jenna turned around when Scorpius grabbed her arm then she said, "You don't need to take anyone's side, just please don't hate me, I'm sorry about all of this." Jenna sighed gently then she opened her arms for a hug from Scorpius then said, "I want to apologize to Toni but I don't know what to do and what to say."

Scorpius pondered for a moment on whether to hug her or not but grinned and went over for a hug. "I don't hate you," he said as he hugged her. He pulled back and shoved his hands back in his pockets when she spoke about apologizing to Toni. "My advice would be to let her cool down for a while. And it'd be best if you not mention you and Sam being together, try sticking to the common room," he joked lightly, knowing all too well that the best way to hide a relationship with someone in the same house was to stay in the common room that way the others wouldn't see.

Jenna rolled her eyes at Scorpius' words about keeping the relationship a secret and muttered sarcastically, "Oh yeah, cause that worked so well for you." She sighed inwardly and said, "She wont ever forgive me, you know that better than I." Jenna looked down nervously and said, "She did the same thing with Beau, I don't understand why it's my fault after all Sam kissed me." Though I didn't stop it.. immediately, Jenna thought to herself.

Scorpius rolled his eyes playfully at her comment but didn't say anything because she was right.

Suddenly he threw his hands up in frustration. "That's why I was mad at you Jenna! Because you were letting Sam take all the blame. Did you kiss him back?" he asked with a skeptical look on his face, already knowing the answer. "It doesn't matter who kissed who first, you kissed back. And you wanted it." He walked around in frustration but quickly calmed down saying, "Sorry." He then looked at Jenna softly and said, "I think the reason why she can be upset is because you're her 'enemy' whereas Beau and Sam didn't know each other," he said shrugging, trying to think of why Toni would be extremely upset, as if someone kissing her boyfriend wasn't enough.

posting as Jenna:

Jenna frowned and said, "I'm getting all the blame, I have to go through all of this by myself as I don't want Sam to think that I regret any of this." Jenna turned away from Scorpius from frustration then said, "Fine I did, I wanted Sam, sue me. Things are different now." She sighed then responded, "I know what I did was wrong but trust me, my guilt is more then you can ever understand I'm going to feel bad for a long time, and blame myself for everything." Jenna sighed sadly at this.

Scorpius sighed as Jenna spoke of taking all the blame. "Prince had his fair share of an earful I bet," he said thinking of what Toni might've said to him. He had no idea how things had gone between the two of them so he probably shouldn't have said that. "I'm sorry. You two both brought it upon yourselves though you have to admit," he said with a weak smile trying to lighten the mood. He sighed once more and said, "You may feel so guilty, but your actions haven't shown it Jenna. Don't you understand why Toni's mad? She's not interested in hearing what you have to say because your actions are speaking loud enough for her. I know that you feel bad, Prince does too, but Toni doesn't see that, she just sees you 'not caring' because of your actions." He sighed after lecturing her, not even realizing that he knew all this until after he had said it all.

Jenna frowned as Scorpius lectured her, it was getting a little tedious and demeaning, not to mention the fact that he was in no place to judge anyone, ever! "I understand why she's mad!" Jenna snapped at him then turned her face away from Scorpius, taking deep breaths so she didn't fly off the handle, she was quick to anger and Scorpius seemed to be pushing all the right buttons.

When she calmed down slightly she turned her head back towards Scorpius and said, "You have to understand even if I pushed Sam off of me, it would still be bad for me, firstly it was my fault that Sam found about Toni and Beau, though it was either that or possibly loose my friendship with Sam." Jenna paused for a moment to get back on track. "Secondly, Toni and I have always hated each other, and always will, it's just how things work and this, just adds fuel to each of our fires, you and Sam seem to be the only things we have in common." Jenna sighed she wasn't making much sense. "Oh never mind, it doesn't matter what I say," Jenna mumbled then looked Scorpius in the eyes for a second and said, "I should go, I'm sorry for wasting your time." With that Jenna turned on her heals and began walking away.

Scorpius balled his hands into fists at his own words because he had upset Jenna again and she was turning away to leave. "Jenn wait!" He grabbed her arm again and sighed yet again, this one sounding final. "Look, how about we just forget everything I said right now. I was being a jerk and I'm really sorry. You came here to apologize for being mad at me and I accept it. Now will you accept my apology when I say I'm sorry for lashing out on you right now?" he asked with worry in his grey eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back