A talk

Alexia Rodriguez

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Alexia had owl her sister to talked to her, Lexi was ignoring her everywhere. She knows that she did it just for her own good, Lexi had been rebelling this pass few months before they got here. And its not a come back to her for all the suffering she's been into, "Take a deep breath, this is just a talk." Alexia exclaimed under her breath. She was waiting at the dungeons to talk to her sister.

Lexi got a letter from her sister that is saying she should met her at the dungeons. She sigh as she went out of her dorm, making her way out of the common room and meeting her sister's face. Lexi walked over to Alexia, raising an eyebrow to her and crossing her arms. "What now." She said in her lousy voice, "Are you going to insult me?.. Report me to Mom?.. What?" Lexi asked her beloved sister in her dangerous tone.

Alexia heard the Slytherin portrait hole opened and turned to face her sister, "I'm her to apologize. Its just for your own good to know what's happening here." She explained, her sister shall understand her. "You know i love you and everything, right?" Alexia walked over to Lexi, "Just forgive me and i will not do it again." She hold Lexi's hand and squeezed it lightly.

"Apology not accepted. Never in my dying years." She hissed, Lexi narrowed her eyes. She couldn't take that, she did many suffering to her. Alexia then held her hand to her's, "Don't touch me." Lexi back away a few inch from Alexia. "Don't you dare."

"We just did that to you because we care." She shouted and it echoed to the whole dungeons. There was silence after that, they were just staring at each other, Alexia can see her sister's eyes beginning to blaze any second now. Alexia knew that for a century now, on how her temper rise. "If you want to talk to me or anything you want me to do. I'm just at our common room." Alexia sigh as she slowly backed away and turned herself out of the dungeons going to the viaduct.

Lexi's ears was shut down for a great disturbing years as her sister said something she doesn't want to hear. She just noticed that her sister was backing away and out of her sight, "Good Riddance." Lexi swayed her skirt once and went back to the Slytherin common room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back