A talk with Brodie

Tala Ivanov

OOC First Name
Renee
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Tala took a deep breath and made his way down to the dungeons. He needed to have a proper talk with Brodie, to sort things out and to clear the air. It wasn't the best idea he has had, but he has to do something. He was hopping he would be able to run into him on his way wither to or from the Slytherin common room. God he was testing the waters here, a lion going to a snake pit.

Brodie was actually in a relativity good mood today. Derrik was still dating that Tala kid, much to Brodie's annoyment, but they had decided to be friends, and if things ever went wrong with Tala... Brodie added the last part with a smirk. He was walking the dungeons with his pet snake when all of a sudden he came upon the very person he hated at this moment, "Well lookie here, whats a Gryffindor doing down here?" Brodie asked crossing his arms.

Tala heard a voice and turned around, seeing Brodie standing there, looking smug. Oh my god, why am I doing this again? he thought to himself, sending a prayer of help to his Grandmama. "Brodie" He said in a neutral tone. "I just want to...Talk and to sort things out." He said, keeping his voice even. He was pissed off, looking at the guy that had kissed his boyfriend, but he was trying to be as civil as possible.

Brodie raised an eye brow as the kid said he wanted to sort things out, "Whats there to sort out? Can't handle a little competition?" he asked as his snake slithered its way closer to Tala and looked up at him with her bright red eyes. Brodie smirked Oh maybe Fayina will bite him and he will die! Brodie thought with a dark chuckle. He knew it would never happen, but hey a guy can dream cant he?

Tala looked down at the snake and raised an eyebrow. "kind of small isn't she?" he said. He wasn't at all afraid of snakes, hell his dad has a pet anaconda. "Oh I can handle competition just fine" He said crouching down to have a better look at the snake. "Even though she is small, she is quite beautiful." Who would have thought, he was complimenting something of Brodies. He was running through his head, the words he was going to say next.

"Then why are you down here keeping me from getting my things packed to go home?" Brodie asked with a frown. He completely ignored Tala talking about Fayina... although it did make him smile when the pure white snake bit down hard on the kids hand.

(( sorry that was lame >.< ))

Tala let out a yelp as the snake bit him. He pulled himself away from the snake and cradled his hand. "Well that wasn't very nice" He muttered to the snake. Looking at Brodie he said "I will not stand by and let you hurt Derrik. I will fight with everything I have to keep him, I will not give you an inch." He took a breath. His hand was throbbing in pain, and bleeding. "In the end you are nothing but a slimy snake, I don't know why Derrik cares enough to call you a friend." He watched as the blood ran down his arm. "Hell, you can't even fight your own battles, using your snake to do your dirty work. Pathetic."

((wayyyyyy lame. why did you make it bite me?!))

Derrik was just walking around the school when he heard an argument. It came from the dungeons but the voices were familiar. "Oh no!" Derrik quickly ran into Brodie and Tala. They must of been fighting or something. Tala was bleeding from his hand. Derrik rushed over and hugged Tala.

"Brodie how could you!" Derrik looked at Tala in the eyes. "We need to bring you to my mom and fast. We don't know if you've lost a lot of blood." his eyes read.

"Why do you instantly think I did anything?" Brodie asked hiding the hurt he was feeling that Derrik was hugging Tala and giving him a loving look, and also that he didn't trust him. "My snake bit him" he added going to pick up his snake, "bye" he said before shoving his way past Derrik so he could go back to his dorm room. Life sucks were his only thoughts.

"Brodie you get back here now! You explain to me what happened." Derrik wasn't just going to walk away like nothing happen. No way that Derrik would let anyone do this to his boyfr...friend. But this conversation couldn't last too long. He wanted to get Tala to his mom before anything bad would happen.

Brodie turned around as Derrik yelled at him, "Dont talk to me like that you mud blood!" he snarled, "I told you the dumb ass got to close Fayina and she bit him!" he added. Brodie was almost shaking with anger. What the hell was Derrik's problem!? Of course hes going to take Tala's side, he loves him, he never liked you the annoying voice said.

Tala grabbed Derrik with his uninjured hand, to hold him back. "Stop it" He said quietly. "I don't need you to fight my battles for me Derrik, I'm a big boy" He gave him a smile. "Brodie, don't call him a mud blood. To me his blood is purer than yours, not tainted by prejudices." He sighed and stepped over to Brodie. "Get your head out of your arse and open those pretty little eyes of yours you little snake. You have just made the biggest mistake of your life. Now he is all mine." He poked him as he said this and turned away.

(( man cant brodie get a break? :cry: :p ))

Brodie glared daggers at Tala as he came up and started yelling at him, "*******" he muttered before kicking Tala between the legs with as much force as he could muster before walking away again. He didn't have to deal with mud bloods and there gay boyfriends. He was far better then that. What I ever saw in Derrik I'll never know he thought as he turned the corner.

Tala groaned and curled into a ball on the floor, holding his crotch. He whimpered, closing his eyes tightly, trying to stop the tears. It hurt like hell. It hurt too much to think.

Derrik could care less at this rate. Filled with fury Derrik whipped out his wand. He ran after Brodie and quickly let it out. "Locomotor Mortis!" After dealing his blow, Derrik ran for Tala. They had to get out and out fast. Derrik lifted Tala up started walking with him leaning on his shoulder. The truck to his mom's office was a long one.

"Derrik" he gasped as they started walking "Hurts" He said, sagging against Derrik, tears falling. He needed to get to the hospital wing. He had already lost a lot of blood as it was.

Brodie dodged Derriks spell and kept on walking, like he had said earlier, they werent worth brodies time.

Derrik heard Tala speak. Tears feel from his eyes.
"Keep silent. Save your strength. I know it hurts. We'll be there faster than you think." Derrik was worried for Tala. He felt like he was going to lose him. If anything like that happened, Derrik would be forever more depressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back