Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
[Yellow rose for @Nicole Fisk]​
Estella didn't particularly like spending her time in the dungeons for anything other than her potions classes, but she was determined to find the next person on her list for rose giving. The Hufflepuff didn't interact with Slytherins that much and hoped that this interaction would be just as nice as all of the other ones she had. She waited around in the dungeons where she knew the Slytherin common room was after trying to find them in the Great Hall. She wasn't really sure what she would do if this was unsuccessful. As a group of Slytherins began walking past she approached them. "Hello, do you know where Nicole Fisk could be?" she asked them, hoping they had an answer.

Nicole was feeling a little better about today. She didn't have a date for the dance, but she had a few roses, so things were definitely improving. She was headed to her dorm, deciding she'd finally have to put what roses she had in some water in her dorm since carrying them around to class was leaving them a bit battered, when she heard a younger student ahead asking for her. "Oh, hey, I'm Nicole!" She said, sparing a quick excuse me to some other Slytherins as she pushed past to reach the girl. "Do you have another rose for me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back