Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 12 Inch Flexible Cypress Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Snow needed a quiet place to study. She had been severely lacking in her grades and her parents were starting to get on her for it. She knew she could do better but she was just not as interested in those subjects as the ones that served her purpose. She sighed as she entered the library. Students were already taking up space and spread out amongst tables. There was one table with only one boy at it and she decided that was her best bed. With her rucksack in hand she headed over. "Mind if I sit with you?" She asked politely, smiling. She thought the boy looked familiar, she was sure she had classes with him. Maybe he could even help keep her studying on track.

Terror Zhefarovich was studying to his hardest degree, but even so, it was hard for him to focus after so long since the subjects were all boring to him. He started to think about the electives that he might take in the future, but only knew one for certain, and that was it. Care of Magical Creatures. His red eyes looked up to see Snowdrop Chase asking if she could sit with him. He was hogging a table to himself, and he gestured for her to have a seat with him. "Snowdrop Chase. You are the one that my cousin loves to mess with. Cassius Styx." Terror knew that once in their first year, Cassius would try to sit next to her, but he stopped that but didn’t initiate any further communications with the Gryffindor until Cassius lost interest in trying to bother her in class. After all, getting him to socialize was a task on its own.

The boy before her gestured at her to have a seat, and she gladly took one. She was about to thank him when he spoke, and her face twisted slightly in confusion and also disdain. "i assure you whatever he's told you about me is inflated to make his own ego feel bigger." She said, not particularly caring that this was Cassius' family. After all, if they thought the same way as him then they weren't worth her time. "Should I find somewhere else to sit?" She inquired, not yet unpacking her things.

Terror noticed how she really seemed to hate his cousin. Such a fine line between hate and something else, but who knew. They were only in their second year. Terror cocked his head to the side, "So, you aren't a bold girl that protects the weak? Huh, he made you sound almost like a super heroine. If you aren't, then that is a shame." Terror already knew which one that he was thinking of that she protected. Gregory Friend. She would not be talking to him if she knew his plans for Gregory. "I have nothing against you. You don't seem like a weak person, so your presence is not a bother."

Snow raises her eyebrow. "See all those things you say sound too nice to have come from Cassius. I just defend people who are being bullied, I'm not a super heroine just a good person." She said honestly. She was flattered about the comment but she didn't see herself that way. She shrugged and opened a book on the table about magical creature liberation. Some of it she just didn't understand but it was interesting to read the parts that she did understand, such as the historical parts. "So I assume you don't feel the same as Cass about his viewpoints?" She inquired, still a little interested in the boy next to her. He was related to who was practically her nemesis after all.

Terror did see Snowdrop as someone who could easily be good, but that was unfortunate. It would be nice to mold her into something else, but he had a feeling she was far too strong-minded to do so. So, he could watch it all develop slowly. She did remind him a fair bit of his cousin, but he knew better than to mention that to her. "A good person? You must want to be a healer or an auror when you leave school. Defending the weak, helping people." Terror did not even know what he would do in the future. He honestly didn't care. When asked about his viewpoints, Terror looked up as he thought. "I think yes and no. He's a pure-blood, from a part of the family that is highly gifted, to say the least. I'm talking higher members, animagi, legilimens, etcetera. My mom is mixed, and my area is a fair bit more neutral. I don't like to waste time on those that I feel are too weak. But I'm not punching them or anything like that."

Snowdrop shrugged her shoulders. "I actually have a different career path in mind." Not that she was going to reveal that right then and there. After all there was a good chance this would only become ammunition against her and her family if others knew about her noble cause and the reason behind it. She listened to him speak about his views and shrugged. "So you're pretty neutral." She inferred. "I can understand that. As long as you gather all the facts before deciding on something then that makes sense." She said resolutely. "What are you studying anyways?" She asked, referring to why he was here.

Terror raised an eyebrow at her words of having a different career path. That was unusual. Was she guarded? Actually, that was very smart. She might think that he could use it against her - which honestly, he might if she proved to be unworthy in his eyes. He nodded about him being neutral. Terror gestured over his Astronomy textbook. "I do gather everything and prefer to see other viewpoints before ultimately choosing where I stand. Unfortunately, I do not want to study this for long. I don't see myself using Astronomy in the future." Terror glanced over at her own books and wondered if she struggled in other areas. Terror made excellent grades as is, but that was only because the subjects now were easy. "What about you? What subject ails you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back