Open A Spooky Time

Iris van Houten

Whimsical | Quiet | Thoughtful | Inner Eye Asst.

OOC First Name
Daphne
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Rosalind)
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Sturdy Hawthorn Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
((open after Maiya))

Iris had been looking forward to tonight, as she had agreed to meet up with Jenna to read a spooky book together. She had taken some cookies with her to share with her friend as she made her way to the student lounge after dinner. She had also brought a blanket, thinking it could be fun to wrap it around them both as they read the book. Iris was happy one of the more comfortable couches in the student lounge was empty, and she quickly placed her things on it so no one else would sit down. She then made herself comfortable, looking around with a smile until she spotted Jenna, who would be bringing the scary book. The atmosphere outside was perfect, as it was dark and raining, the moon visible behind some dark clouds.

Jenna had been looking for a book in her room that had been placed somewhere unknown and forgotten when she felt that she was slightly delaying her meeting with Iris. How good that she didn't have to go anywhere far and the meeting place was near her common room. Jenna found her own lost book if she hadn't sounded in her common room. With relief, the girl left the common room and went to see her best girlfriend and found them there. holding a ghost book tightly in his hands, and Jenna's hair tethered as usual. "Hey, Iris are you ready listen a ghost story?" Jenna say to hear with a smile and somtimes she thinking about Daintree.

Iris smiled at Jenna as she arrived, waving to her as she approached. "Hi Jenna!" She said, then laughed softly. as she asked if she was ready to listen to a ghost story. Iris nodded, even though she was a little nervous too. "Yes! I think it's the perfect time." She told her. "I brought some cookies." She added, showing them to Jenna. "I figured it might help a little." She added sheepishly.

The girl waving to the Iris. It was nice to meet her again and just sit down. ''How are you?'' In the beginning, the girl asked kindly before she started to tell the ghosts. ''Yes, i agree with you. I take the book Edgar Alan Poe and some lemonade. '' Jenna knew by herself the one story Iris wanted to tell. ''Thank you very much! I hope the lemonade will serve us just in time for the cookies'' She smiled to Iris. '' I can start one spoky story, when i know to my self, wanna hear that?'' Jenna asked with a smile.

Iris smiled at Jenna. "I'm doing alright, how are you?" She held up the blanket she had brought. "I brought this too, I thought it would be nice to huddle under a blanket together as we read spooky stories." She grinned, it really was pretty thrilling. "The weather outside is helping with the atmosphere." She said, nodding to the window where she could see the rain dripping down. Iris nodded at Jenna's suggestion, putting the blanket around them both and grabbing some lemonade. "You can begin." She said with a small smile.

The girl sat down in front of the Iris and smiled at her. ''I'm fine, thanky!'' Jenna smiled to Iris. ''I'm so glad you're here and we can read ghost stories to each other. Hopefully I won't be scared'' That was a little joke but she hoped Jenna don't be freak out and Iris woun't be laught at haer. ''Yeah, spoky right?'' Jenna smiled Iris.

''Once a cleaner cleaned the opera. There was more. When the clock struck twelve, the piano suddenly opened and white gloves began to play on them ... The next day, a cleaner called the police. Police officers tied a strap to the piano cover. At night, the cops watch - white gloves arrive and play. The cops then pull off the strap and the piano cover is closed. One white glove remains pressed and blood begins to flow from it. The next evening, the janitor watches the show and sees an opera singer wearing the same glove on one hand and a bandage on the other'' She didn't know that was a good spoky story but she hoped she was a good story tealer.

Iris settled in comfortably as Jenna started with the first story. It really was a perfect atmosphere, though Iris didn't really think a story would scare her too much. At least, she hoped not. The story Jenna told was certainly spooky, and Iris giggled when she was done. "So was she a ghost all along?" She asked, trying to make sense of it. "Though I suppose ghosts don't bleed..." She mused. "What do you think? Are there more stories like this in that book?" Iris was curious and found she quite enjoyed listening to Jenna, she had a nice voice to listen to.

When Jenna finished story, then Iris started talk about stories. ''Oh, it was bad a story?'' She smiled to Iris and Jenna was happy be there with Iris and don't even think about it a homework. ''I can wait yours story Iris.'' Jenna giggled a little bit, when she asked started ghost story. ''No, i just made up.'' Jenna smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back