Madeline Kaimarama

🏞️ Adventurous 🌳 Leader 🌳 Dragon enthusiast 🐉
OOC First Name
Jasmine
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
The next person on Maddy's list was a Slytherin, so she stopped by the Slytherin table before she went to have breakfast. This was a pink rose, and though Maddy herself felt that such things were far too grown up and weird, she was happy to facilitate the blooming of someone else's relationship. The whole thing was so sweet, and the roses had such a lovely symbolism to them. Maddy was loving the whole atmosphere of her fellow deliverers bustling around with their baskets. She stood at the end of the Slytherin table, and called out: "Is Derek Tahana about? I have a rooose for him!"

Derek had been looking forward to the rose giving ever since he had sent his roses. He had sent a few to Emilia, they were dating and he wanted to make them official, as well as go to the dance with her and he thought doing it via roses was good. She'd like that! He was surprised to hear a younger student ask for him, that he had a rose. "That's me," Derek stood up so that the girl would see him better and so he could get his rose a bit easier. He kept a warm smile on his face as he waited for the girl to spot him.

Maddy bounded along the table to where Derek had stood up, nearly colliding with several people on the way. "Hi there! Happy Valentines Day!" She hadn't actually said that to anyone yet, she realised, and it was probably about time she did. "Here you go!" Maddy held out the pink rose, paused for a moment while she found the note to go with it, and held that out too.

Dear Derek,
Thank you, for being a prince to me and always making me feel at ease. You make me feel special, and while this is embarrassing to write, I want to make you feel special too. I like you a lot, and I hope the pink rose shows that.

I loved our date, and I can’t wait for the second one. I hope we can dance tonight?
Emilia

Derek smiled at the younger girl, "Happy Valentines day to you too," he said with a bright expression. The fact the girl was holding out a pink rose was of no great surprise, he could figure that Emilia had sent him something, though valentines day had been taught to him as a day to treat your other half he had figured it was more important for him to send roses to Emilia than the other way around. he did however take the rose and note from her excitedly and opened up the rose. It was sweet and he couldn't help but smile at the words that Emilia had written. The dance tonight would be great fun. "Thanks," the boy said to the girl who had delivered this to him, a smile on his face as he did so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back