A Snake's return

Makato Scry

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
12" Elder wand with Dementor's tear core
((Hope fully all you guys can see this one... i had posted the other one in the section that students can see.. sorry lol))

Makato was alone. He was always alone so it was no big deal but that still did not change the fact he was alone. The hustle and bustle of the town seem to hid his presence. He was so glad to be back and had missed it with a passion. He had been under the strict education of raziel and sebastien his new gaurdians.

The finally decide that he was old enough to wonder around a little. So that was what he wass going to do... maybe cause a little trouble if he could get away with it.

lexi was walking in brightstone village after exams and lexi was felling like to wonder and shop a little bit before she go home this summer. as she was walking she saw a guy that she's not familiar with, but all the people here knows her and she knows them too. lexi approach the guy and said, "hi!" and smiled to the guy.

"Hello" Makato said as he flashed a smile."What can I do for you?"

"nothing, i just saw you alone and think that i can be your company." lexi said bitting her lips. "so, are you new here. didn't see you quiet a while before." she asked.

Zoe was on her way home from working at Gladrags, and decided to take the long way home, through Brightstone Village.

As she entered the small village, she noticed that there was a girl talking to a boy, and that boy seemed somewhat familiar to her, looking to be as though he were about 13.

She walked up to them, curiosity getting the best of her, and said, "Sorry to untrude, and this may sound strange, but you seem quite familiar to me."

Zoe turned to the girl, and gave her an apologetic look, she honestly hadn't meant to intrude in their conversation, but she just had to know for some reason.

as lexi was talking to the boy, a girl of some what older than her approached them, "your not intruding our conversation." lexi said politely and smiled to the girl.

Makato studied the Lexi girl and was about to answer when a nother girl walked up. Makato had to smile for it was one of the older kids from Slytherin who had approached.

'Well not that there is another person added to our conversation I do beleive introduction are in order. I am Makato Scry, more recently, Makato Black. To answer you...(zoe) I used to be in Slytherin and I will be returning in the fall. That shouldl answer your question(lexi)." Makato Said as he addressed both girls.

Zoe gave a smile to the other girl there, who looked to be a few years younger than herself. She then turned to Makato, "Ooh, now I remember you." She said, then in response to the introductions, "Well, I'm Zoe-Hope Weasley." Directed towards the both of them.

"ohhh!, still don't remember you!" lexi said stupidly. "that was just a joke, i mean, but i heard of you." she said while nodded slightly. "i'm lexi rodriguez by the way." said lexi.

"it is nice to meet you both" Makato said with a smile.

Zoe nodded her head, and said, "So what have you both been up to during the break?" Using a common ice-breaker during the breaks, she began to twirl her hair around her finger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back