A small red robin...

Tahlia Nimting

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Tahlia walked out into the fresh air, she loved the warm sunshine she could feel on her skin. She saw a flat rock in the shade of an oak tree and walked over to it, she dusted the rock with her sleeve and sat down. She put down her satchel and pulled out her notepad, she opened it and started to draw a robin, the little robin hopped up to her, eager to see what it would do she reached out her hand towards it. It cocked its head to one side and then it flew away. After a while she closed her notepad and began to watch the other birds, she looked around and as far as she could tell no one was around. She got up and walked to a sunny spot where she lay down on her back. She watched the clouds and as she did she sang a soft melody to herself...'La di dum, La ti do y-ou love me and i lo-ove you, La di doom, La ti di I am me and he is h-e'...

Sofiajade walked outside the castle after a week of just mulling things inside. She smiled at the warm weather that greeted her. She started walking, looking for someone available to hang out with. Then she saw a girl laying down and looking up at the sky. She decided to approach her. Sofiajade stood beside her and said, "Hi, can I join you? You seem to be having a great time." then she gave her her a warm smile.

Tahlia looked up at the sound of someone speaking and saw a girl, she looked at the girl for a while before the girls words sunk in... 'yeh sure sit down, my name's Tahlia what's your name??' she inquired sitting up...

((sorry for the late reply!:blank:))

Sofiajade smiled and sat beside the Tahlia."Thanks Tahlia, I'm Sofiajade.". "What house are you in?" she continued. She's sure that Tahlia's not in Hufflepufff. Perhaps a ravenclaw?

Tahlia smiled warmly, then Sofiajade asked her what house she was in, her smile faltered and a look of anger and hatred flashed in her eyes, she turned her head quickly, calmed herself and then looked back, "I'm in Gryffindor, how about you??"...

Sofiajade was looking intently at Tahlia's face and she saw that when she asked her what her house is her face fell. "I'm in Hufflepuff. Uhmm, are you alright? Did I say something wrong?" she asked.

Tahlia smiled politely when Sofiajade said she was in Hufflepuff, she liked most Hufflpuffs, they were generally nice people, when Sofiajade asked if she was okay Tahlia just smiled brightly and said "yeah, I'll be fine, don't worry you didn't do anything." she smiled again to make Sofiajade think she was fine, however deep down she knew it was going to be difficult now that her grandparents weren't talking to her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back