Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Estella had been having a rather good day delivering her roses. She wasn't able to spend much time with Nikko, but was very excited to finally see him at the end of the night once all of the hard work had been done. Essie's next rose was to be delivered to a Gryffindor, and so her first thought was to head up to the Seventh Floor where she knew the common room resided. She paced up and down the corridor. "Abigail Payne!" she called out, hoping someone would recognise the name.

Abigail was surprised with the whole Valentine's rose thing. She was expecting not to get a rose this year, as she had hardly made many friends or anything at her first year of Hogwarts. The girl had decided to make her way back up to the common room, as there was so much chaos about roses were everywhere and she just wanted some quiet time to herself to do so art. As she made her way towards the common room, she had heard her name, which surprised her and she had hoped she wasn't in trouble at all. "Oh- um yeah that's me," Abby says with a small smile, as she made her way to the older girl.

Estella beamed when someone had responded to her calls. She recognised the girl and was glad that she did. "Of course you're not in trouble!" the Hufflepuff exclaimed reassuringly, before reaching into her basket. She took out a yellow rose. "I have a rose for you. I hope you like it." She held it out to her, hoping that there would be a nice note attached. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

Note said:

Abby blinked with surprise at the mention of her having a rose. "A rose? F-for me?" Abby said with confusion. She wondered who the rose was from and gently took the rose as it was handed to her. "Thank you," Abby says with surprise, before looking at the note and smiling a little. She wasn't expecting a rose, but she knew she had to thank Cameron for it later.

Estella always frowned when people weren't expecting a rose. After organising them, she was sure now that there was a rose for everyone in the school. "Of course for you!" Estella exclaimed, happily giving it to her. "You're very welcome. I hope it's a nice rose." Essie hoped all of the roses were nice. After all, after the hard work organising them, they better be. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back