Glib | Anisha's Shadow

OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Yellow Rose for @Weston Stirling

Raafe's next rose had been especially hard to track down since he'd missed the usual meal times in the Great Hall and now had to track down Weston Stirling elsewhere. Someone had mentioned Weston played music which meant the arts room was a possibility, but Raafe also knew he'd been working on something involving the lake with Indi and was relieved that checking there first had paid off. "Hey, Weston, you're my cousin's friend," Raafe announced as he found Weston outside, adjusting his glasses. "I have a rose from you that may or may not be from Indi."

Weston wasn't exactly sure when he'd started making daily trips to the lake, but it had gotten to the point where it felt weird if he didn't stop by the lake for at least a few moments every day. Plus, he couldn't shake the fear that the one day he didn't go would be the day the man-eating eel finally decided to show itself again. So even though it was Valentine's Day and most of the action was happening inside the castle, Weston had decided to hang out by the water for a bit.

There were rose deliveries happening out here too, and Weston was watching one when he heard his name. He glanced over to see Indi's cousin and grinned. "Yeah! You're Raafe, right?" Even though Indi didn't seem to like talking about her family much, he was intrigued by them. Weston glanced at the roses Raafe was holding, a little confused by the Gryffindor's next comment. "Does it not have a note?"

"My reputation precedes me I see," Raafe said gravely before nodding, quietly pleased that Indi talked about them enough that her friend knew who he was. "Yeah, how'd you know?" He asked, handing Weston the yellow rose and its note, hanging back to see if it actually was from Indi. He'd been tempted several times to peak at his notes today, but so far had resisted. Barely.

Weston,

Thank you for going along to the Yule Ball. I had an nice time.

Crystal

Weston had by now developed enough social awareness to know that he probably shouldn't tell Raafe that the only reason he knew about him was because he'd asked Indi. He took the rose and unfolded the note, frowning a little as his stomach sank with guilt. He hadn't sent Crystal a rose. There was a limit to rose deliveries, one that Weston would very quickly exceed if he sent a rose to every single one of his friends. So he generally tried to just keep it to his best best friends. But it now seemed obvious that he should've sent one to Crystal as well. "It's not from Indi," he said. "Is it, uh, too late to send another rose?" he asked, knowing that it probably was. But maybe Raafe had some extras with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back