🌹 Rose Giving A Simple Start

Briony Mettlestone

🦋 Chasing Butterflies 🦋

OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Yellow Rose for @Airen Gates

When Briony had signed up to deliver roses she had imagined something a lot more romantic than the reality she was currently facing, standing outside the Hufflepuff common room with a gaggle of other students and rose deliverers. For a start, she hadn't even gotten any red ones to deliver, and secondly, she realized she didn't know half the students on her list, sighing as she asked another passing student; "Are you Airen? No? Okay," she said dejectedly. One of these girls had to be Airen eventually, Briony reminded herself fiercely, straightening up to try again. "Hi, hey are you Airen Gates?"

Airen was humming, on her way back to the dorms, when she heard someone searching for her. She blinked, surprised, and hurried forward. "Hey, no, that's me! Hi! What's up?" She asked, curious.

Briony let out a sigh of relief when Airen approached her, the motion causing some loose daisies in the shoddily made flower crown on her head. "Oh phew, finally hi! I have a rose for you," she announced, pushing the flower crown up off her forehead and trying to hold it there as she dug in her basket for the yellow rose and note with Airen's name on it. "Here you go, happy Valentine's!"

Happy Valentine's - Oz

Airen smiled at the girl, taking the rose easily. "Thank you! I love your crown," She offered, before peeking at the note. She smiled wider, glad to see a rose from Oz. She was especially glad now that she'd sent Oz a rose herself. She looked back to the girl. "How's your day going?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back