Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Charlotte
Wand
14 1/2 Inch Yew Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Letter said:
Matthew,

Haven't heard from you in a while. How are you doing? How's the dragon taming career?
I hope your mom's okay, we miss her.

My cousin Xavier got sorted this year, he's in Hufflepuff like Amy. I wonder if the rest of my cousins will be in Slytherin at all, but I guess I can still keep an eye on the troublesome ones anyway, somehow.

This is a bit short, sorry about that. I have included some flowers for you and your mother, Amy picked them from the garden.

With all the best wishes,
Dan Rosemary

Letter said:
Dan,

Its good to hear from you. Let me tell you dragons are tricky, you can't even turn your back on the babies.
I know my mum misses you guys too, she loved having you guys around the house so I hope you guys pop in and see her when you're next on break, I'm not sure I'll be back until after Christmas.

How many more cousins do you guys have waiting to go to Hogwarts? I'm sure one of them will have the famous Slytherin charm.

I sent both sets of flowers to my mum along with compliments from you and Amy, after all flowers and dragons don't mix. Make sure you thank Amy for me, how is she doing by the way? I haven't heard from her since I left New Zealand.

Until next time,
Matt.

Letter said:
Dear Matt,

It's Amy. My brother told me to reply to you, he's probably extremely busy at the moment with all of his responsibilities. I don't know, he wasn't really clear when he explained it to me. This also probably means that I'll get back to you more often instead of him, which I guess isn't half bad. Then again, I was going to send you a letter myself before I found out Dan did first.

We'll make sure to visit your mom soon then, maybe even write to her.

As for cousins, let's not even begin. One of them is in her second year, she's a Slytherin like Daniel. So there you go. She has a couple of younger sisters and I'm sure they'll go to Hogwarts here when they're old enough. I can't imagine not any one of them wouldn't end up in the green house. Then my cousin Xavier, the one who got sorted this year, he has two younger sisters. The list goes on.

I miss you, though. It's nice to have an older friend to talk to sometimes, it's relieving and there isn't much, if any, drama outside of the castle. I hope nothing too dramatic happens this year.

Take care, alright? Talk to you soon.

Amy

Letter said:
Dear Amy,

Its so good to hear from you. How are you settling back in? If you're anything like me you'll prefer being at the school than being at home. Though don't tell my mother that.

Its great that Dan made prefect, I never got the job myself which was probably a good thing, I may have been in Ravenclaw but I wasn't the best student, I kept getting distracted by blondes, though thats probably a little more than you want to hear.

Speaking of relatives at Hogwarts, I forgot the mention my sister is a first year now. I just got letter from her,
she was sorted into Gryffindor, I don't suppose there is anyway you could look out for her and just keep an eye out? She's a confident young thing but I still worry about her.

I miss you too, and Dan of course. I'll try to make it back for when you're next on holiday, we can all have dinner or something and have a real catch up. Believe me drama is still very much part of life after Hogwarts, though my drama these days revolves around who got burnt recently, I tell you that isn't fun. I hope you have a drama free year and try to stay out of trouble.

I will take as much care as possible as long as you do the same.

Matthew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back