Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Yellow, Stefan Archer

Now that Sam’s rose delivery was down to two, she could begin to relax. She knew the last receipients and it was only a matter of time before she was on her way back to the common room and to the dorms where she could finally get some more work done before the next day. She entered the library and easily approached the counter, plastering a smile on her face as she asked, "Excuse me, err - Sir? I have a rose for you," she declared, sure she had gotten the correct face. She hadn’t exactly seen the man’s face from the front yet and she hoped that it was in fact the head librarian she had just addressed and not some other librarian she could not remember worked here.

Stefan had gotten used to the level of noise that happened during the rose giving day. It just made sense, kids were in the library at no matter what time, so of course, occasionally they would end up there, with loud whispers looking for certain people. Stefan didn't mind it, he could excuse it. The man was surprised that as he was sorting some new books a voice spoke behind him at the counter, calling him first sir and then saying she had a rose for him. There was no one at the school that really knew him..so no one to send a rose. He did turn and look at the girl, he had a bit of a quizzical gaze, "Okay," the man said tentatively, almost a little nervous about the rose and if there would be a note with it.

When the librarian replied, Sam was a little surprised to find that he seemed hesitant and wary of the rose and she raised her eyebrows at his response, though didn’t say anything about that. He looked puzzled, so she tried to reassure him as she took out a yellow rose with a note. "Don’t worry, it’s nothing to be wary of," she said with a small smile as she held out the rose to Stefan.​

Dear Uncle Stefan.
Thank you for helping me find things in the library. and advise me on any other questions i have.
Selene le Fey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back