Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
((Yellow rose, open after Clara, @Chloe Chan)

For the next rose, Alice had to find a Ravenclaw first year. She wasn't too familiar with the younger students in the first year, aside from a few she had met earlier on. She wondered if she would run into Adorah and if she could help her find Chloe Chan. But on the way to the base of the Ravenclaw tower, Alice spotted another young girl. She was a young Ravenclaw, and looked like she could perhaps be a first year. "Excuse me, do you happen to know someone named Chloe Chan?" Alice asked the girl, stopping in her tracks to talk to her.

(I’m so sorry I completely forgot about the roses!!)

Chloe was on her way back to the common room after an exhausting, overwhelming day. She had sent owls to her mother, had studied, or tried to study, as confusing as everything was, and she had also made sure that she had some time to explore. She still wasn’t used to whet eeverything was and the whole magic thing was giving her headaches. She had just reached her dormitory when she realised she had forgotten her backpack in the library. With a groan, Chloe made her way back to the library, and just as she was about to take the stairs someone seemed to have spoken to her. She was surprised to hear her own name, but she nodded nonetheless. "Um, yeah, that’s me," she said, wondering why on earth the girl was looking for her.

Alice was surprised that she had stopped the right girl, but pleased too. She beamed at her, then quickly took the rose that was intended for this girl out of the basket. "I have a rose for you, Chloe." She said happily. "Here you go!" Alice gave her the yellow rose with a bright smile. She hoped the girl would like it.

I hope you come to enjoy the school as much as me! Hang out soon?

~ Cyrus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back