Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
This was a beyond exciting day for Daisy. Usually Valentines Day didn't mean much to the Second Year, but to be allowed to hand out roses made her wake up early and hurry down to deliver the flowers.
Daisy knew who Zara was, they were in the same year, so while she was at the Ravenclaw table, she hunted down the girl. "Zara!" She exclaimed. "I have something for you." Daisy said excitedly.

Zara was minding her business as the rest of the school went wild over flowers. She thought it was a nice idea but the excitement over it was a bit too much for this early in the morning so she put her head down and worked away at her breakfast until a girl startled her. She jumped in her seat and looked around only to see a girl, looking happy as ever. Zara breathed a sigh of relief before she said inquisitively, "Oh?" She couldn't imagine who would send her a rose so now she was more curious than anything.

Daisy grinned at Zara's confusion, it was interesting to Daisy that no one expected to receive a rose, it was always such a surprise, but it made the reaction so much better. She quickly went to her basket and pulled out Zara's rose, a yellow one, and the note, passing it over to Zara. "A rose!" Daisy exclaimed.

Zara,

Happy valentines, I made sure there were no worms or aphids in the rose.

From,
Xavier.

Zara's cheeks flushed as a yellow rose was produced. She knew who she wished one might be from but would never actually believe it would be the case. Especially when she read the note that went along with this one. Xavier was a strange boy but he didn't ask too many questions and in her internal confusion it really helped to have someone who just accepted that. This much she wouldn't tell him - or anyone else. "Thanks... Maisie, right?" She felt bad but she didn't remember the girl's name because they had really only spoken through other people in classes. Never having a direct conversation from what she could remember. "Do you have many left to deliver?" she asked, in an attempt to fill the awkwardness of such a thing as her stomach twisted from her earlier wishes for who might send her a rose. Xavier was sweet but disappointing as ever, through no fault of his own. Instead just because of who he was.

Daisy enjoyed watching the reactions from people reading the notes and receiving the roses. The Gryffindor girl giggled and shook her head. "Daisy!" She replied, with a grin on her face. Names were a huge thing to Daisy, and she hardly ever forgot someone's name, but didn't really expect anyone else to have the same ideas as her. She nodded her head, "I still have quite a few to go - but Happy Valentines Day! I hope you enjoy the rest of your day." Daisy sung.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back