OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Poppy smiled when she saw the next name on her list and it was one she recognized. It didn't take her long to find the familiar face of someone who had delivered a rose to her earlier that day. "Hi!" she said cheerfully as she found Eustace at the Slytherin table. "It looks like I have a rose for you too!" she said with a laugh and handed him a yellow rose.

"Hey!" Eustace smiled the girl and he was surprise about the rose for him. But he was sad about that becouse he dont send. "Realy? That is nice!" He smiled.

Poppy smiled at the boy and handed him the note that came with the flower, thankfully she had decided to dig it out before handing off the rose. "Looks like you have a really nice friend." she said and waited for him to read the note.

Dear Eustace,
a flower for my mop friend
-Hilda

Eustace take the note and read. Later he smiled and told here true about her friend. ''Yes, she is very nice!'' He was glad he was friends with her.

Poppy felt the familiar satisfaction of watching people receive their roses was over her as the boy smiled at the note. "So how did you like delivering roses?" she asked, curious about how other students found the process. "I still have a few left to give out." she admitted sheepishly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back