Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Rowan Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Eleanor was in a good mood. She loved seeing everyone's reaction to a friendly rose and was almost done with her rose delivering. One of the last roses she had to deliver was coincidentally for someone named Rose. Thinking she would be funny, Ellie made her way over to the Rosebush to look for her. "Rose Hollaaannnd!" she shouted, holding the yellow rose in her hand. She was unsure if she would be there but it was worth a try.

Rose had a brilliant idea: why not look for extra roses in the rosebush? She wasn't really sure if students were allowed to pick any, but she knew that there was a definite chance that she would lose one or two roses and it might be nice to have a back up. She was just about to try picking the first one when she heard her name. Guiltily, she dropped her hand and turned. It was the new leader of the Wild Patch! How had she known?! Rose bit her lip. "Um, I wasn't going to pick any!" She said quickly.

Eleanor couldn't help but laugh when she found Rose in the Rosebush. "Oh no, you don't have to worry about that!" Ellie told her, wondering why she was being so defensive about picking roses, even though that's exactly what she shouldn't have been doing. Despite this, the Hufflepuff didn't want people to be scared of her simply because she was the Queen of Flowers. "Do you spend your time here often?" she asked curiously, wondering if that was perhaps where she managed to get her name.

Rose smiled, relieved. "I don't really, I prefer the Greenhouses because you actually get to plant things there!" It was fun, being part of Wild Patch though she hadn't done much in the club yet. "But it's funny that you found me here, I'm just one of the roses." She giggled at the thought. "Can I help you with anything?" She asked the girl, wondering why she had called her name.

Ellie nodded in agreement at what Rose said. "Yeah, well, you can plant things anywhere I guess, as long as no one knows it was you." The Hufflepuff winked mischievously. She had forgotten that she was delivering roses for a minute as she spoke to the girl. She dug around in her basket for the correct rose and handed it over to her, hoping she liked it.

Dear ROSE

I'm so glad I got to know you better cause you're super cool! Thanks for throwing such a fun sleepover! We should do it again soon! YOU ROCK!!!!!

YOUR FRIEND FOREVER HARLEY!!!!!!!!!!

Rose laughed in delight at the Hufflepuff's comment. "I didn't know Hufflepuffs could be this devious." She said with a grin. She beamed when she saw the rose. "Oh, is that for me?" She eagerly accepted it, a yellow rose was for friendship! She wondered which of her friends had sent it. She opened the note and giggled at the text, immediately recognizing Harley's handwriting. She beamed and clutched the rose to her chest. "Thank you!"

Ellie smirked at the gryffindor's words. She may have seemed devious, but when it came down to it, she really wouldn't do much of what she says. She wasn't as a brave as a lion and that was why she was not a Gryffindor. The Hufflepuff nodded and watched as Rose read her note. She seemed to really like it and it made Ellie smile. "You're welcome!" she exclaimed. "Is this your first rose?"

Rose nodded in response to the girl's question. "Yes, the first. I don't know if I'll get any more, but I hope so!" She grinned. "I've delivered a few already, though! That's almost more fun." She smiled at the girl. "So have you gotten any yet?" She would have had to, right? She was the queen of flowers, she should get some flowers. If she didn't, that would be really unfair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back