Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bethany's❤
Wand
10' Reed With Core of Phoenix Tail Feathers
Ari continued his morning handed out these roses. It was madness, because he wasn't the only one making these deliveries as early as he was. Next on this list was the Gryffindor's table, a girl named Madeline was expecting one soon. Ari called out for her name to get her attention. "Madeline Walden, Madeline?"

Madeline was rather surprised at getting a rose only a few minutes ago and before she knew it she was getting another one. She waved to the Ravenclaw boy who was calling her name "Hi, i'm here" she shouted to him.

Ari caught sight of girl with light brown hair waving her hand in the air. He went up to her with the rose presented in his light grip. "Happy Valentine's Day, someone is certainly thinking of you." Ari recited happily. "It came from Amy, here a note." He gave up the rose with her personalized message.
Note said:
Maddie,
I am so glad we became friends way back in first year. We should totally catch up in things, I have something to tell you, even though we see each other every day that we can. Roses are a great souvenir, don't you think?
Love,
Amy

Maddie smiled at the Ravenclaw boy and took the rose and the note from him and began to read it. Amy had something to tell her? What did that mean? Nevertheless, she was grateful that her best friend had sent her a gorgeous rose and she set off immediately to thank her and to find out what she needed to tell her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back