OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Rigid Larch Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Jacob was busy counting the bouquet of yellow roses that he had to deliver, and he paused right away as he spotted a familiar name. He knew Kira enough from hanging out with the Michaels twins. So he peeked his head in to check if she was inside and when he didn't immediately spot her decided to hang around the Great Hall. He was pretty sure he'd seen her in there just a short while ago, after all. But if not, perhaps she'd be on her way.

((yellow))

Last edited:
Kira was on her way to the library when she saw a somewhat familiar face. Slipping through the crowd, Kira came to a stop by the boy's side. "Hello," She greeted with a soft smile. "Jacob, isn't it?" She brushed her hair from her eyes. He was a friend of the twins, though the two of them hadn't had the chance to talk much. She wasn't sure if this was the best time, though, as she spotted the roses he had with him.

"Yep, and I know you're Kira so here ya go.". He reached for her yellow rose and held it out to her. Already, Jacob was trying to figure out who he would deliver to next.

If you haven't got anyone to spend this day with. Find me.

Marcos

Kira blinked in surprise as Jacob handed her a yellow rose. "Oh, thank you." She hadn't been expecting that. She opened the note, blushing as she read the words. Ah. Off to find Marcos then. "Thank you, Jacob." She smiled at him. "I'll let you get back to your deliveries. One of these days, maybe we should talk away from the twins, yeah?" She had tried to today, at least.

"You're welcome" Jacob replied politely. The flower seemed to have been well received so he picked up his bucket to continue. "Yea, sure" he replied, quite non-committal as he headed off. "See you around" he waved before heading off to continue delivering flowers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back