Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
undefined
Wand
Bloodwood 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Class for the day and whilst this was the time Selene usually went to bed to sleep before her nights awake today she had jobs to do. She counted the roses she had left and checked each of the people in the yearbook Pheobe holland. it appeared had been a fourth-year Ravenclaw last year. which meant that this year she would be a fifth year. She recognised the name but wasn't sure if it was her or rose holland from the wild patch club or professor holland she was thinking about. She had asked one of the older students at the Ravenclaw table they said that they had seen Pheobe be the lake. Selene made her way outside. there were a few deliveries to make, after delivering to a Gryffindor in the courtyard she made her way to the lakefront. sure enough, there was a girl there. "Pheobe holland? she asked. hoping that she had found the right person.

Phoebe didn't usually spend a lot of energy on Valentine's day, though she was hoping for a rose this year. She had been together with Charlie for a while, and hoped the girl would send her a red rose like she had sent to her. She was spending some time at the lake, prodding the weeds in the shallow parts with a stick. She hoped to find some cool creatures here, but had had no luck so far. She looked up as she heard her name be called. "That's me." She told the young girl. "What's up?"

Selene was glad that she had found the right girl. she was exactly where her sister had said she would be. "That is good, your sister said that you would be here" she said she was excited about this rose. "I am pleased to tell you that you have a rose delivery, and a special red one" she said. she knew that this time she would not have to rummage through the roses in the basket to make sure that she had the right on or risk dropping them on the floor as she only had one red rose to hand out. she passed it and the note it was attached to to the girl. she hoped that rose was right and it was indeed from her girlfriend.

I'm not good with words, but I hope this rose says it all.

-Charlie

Phoebe wasn't sure which of her sisters had given this girl her location, but she didn't much care. Her attention was caught by the red rose the girl pulled out, and she grinned at the sight of it. She was glad she had sent Charlie a red rose as well, and quickly took it from the girl . "Thanks." She said hastily before opening the note and reading it. Her grin widened, Charlie was so cute.

Selene watched as Pheobe took the note and smiled as she read it. it seemed that Rose had been right and it had been from her girlfriend. it must have been a good note because the girls smile was the biggest she had seen yet. especially bigger than uno's who had been her last delivery. "you are welcome" she sais as the girl thanked her. "I hope that you have a good valentines day, and get to spend some time with your girlfriend" she said. before making a turn to leave.

Phoebe was ready to let the girl go on with her deliveries and mostly tuned her out, but then was caught unaware as she said something about her girlfriend. She frowned. "Hold on, did you read my note?" She asked the girl, growing defensive. Charlie had said something about that happening to her before, though Phoebe definitely hadn't expected it from this tiny first year.

Selene was a little surprised when Pheobe's demeanour changed. what had happened. the girls question made it clear what she had said that was wrong. "Oh sorry, no. I didn't read your note. she said feeling a little guilty even though she had not done anything wrong. when I asked your sister where you were she said you had said you were by the lake looking for creatures but she thought that might have been a cover for you spending time with your girlfriend." she explained. " and as you are on your own now I hope that you get to spend some time with her today" she added. she decided not to say that she had been nervous that if she had been with her girlfriend she didn't want to deliver a red rose just in case it was from someone else and Rose had said that it wasn't.

Phoebe looked at the girl with narrowed eyes, taking in her reaction to her words. She seemed surprised, which made it appear like she hadn't expected Phoebe's question. She then said she hadn't read Phoebe's note, and gave an explanation. After considering it for a moment, Phoebe nodded. It did sound like Rose to blab like that, and it was too specific a story for the little first year to make up herself. "Alright." She said after a moment, waving her along. "That makes sense, thanks for the rose." She then turned away from the girl and looked out over the lake, then sniffed her rose quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back