OOC First Name
Tamara
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Elizabeth finally got to deliver a rose to someone in her year. She knew this girl from sorting, she did this cool handstand. Elizabeth held the rose for April and waited for her to stroll out of the Hufflepuff common room. Elly found it way too rude to enter the Hufflepuff room and she didn't even dare to guess the password. Maybe April could learn her some tricks as well. ''Hey, April!'' Elly said amused ''I got a rose for you''. Elly smiled and held out the rose.

April was on outside after spending some time in the Common Room, and she was surprised but delighted to hear someone call her name. She looked up with a big smile, seeing a Ravenclaw girl approach her. She didn't know the other girl very well, but wasn't her name Ella? Something like that. She waved. "Hi! Really?" She beamed in excitement and clapped her hands. "Wow!" She took the rose from the other girl, instantly looking for a note. She needed to know who had sent this to her.

Delivering roses with notes was fun and exciting. They weren't allowed a peek at the notes so Elly could only hope that they were nice. Elly got two roses and they were really sweet and lovely. The girl in front of her looked so bubbly and excited to get her rose. The first thing she did was looking at the note.
Message said:
Dear April

Thank you for teaching me to do handstands, and going to the Yule Ball with me! You're always so much fun to hang out with, let's be friends forever!

Kauri

April read the note over twice and then clutched it to her chest happily. "It's from my friend Kauri!" She told the Ravenclaw girl. "Thanks so much! Are you delivering a lot? Is it difficult?" Maybe she should sign up next year? But getting them had to be so much more fun than receiving them, in her opinion. "Did you get any?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back