Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Music
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Whippy Beech Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Veronica was on a mission, one of great importance as far as she was concerned. Grinning to all of the Hufflepuffs as she walked past and asking to be pointed in the direction of her recipient, it wasn't long until Veronica was standing in front of the young Hufflepuff people had been pointing out to her. "Hi! I'm Veronica, are you Xavier Jeffreys?" She asked, bouncing on her heels as she waited to present him with his, surely well-earned, roses.

Yet another person was asking his whereabouts and this time it interrupted Xavier while he was in the midst of shoving a piece of toast into his mouth. He nodded to the girl that asked his name, attempting to quickly chew and swallow his food so he could speak to her. After swallowing, he said "Yes, that's me!" and smiled, wondering if this girl was also going to give him a rose.

Veronica grinned at the boy as he confirmed that he was Xavier. She held out the two roses that she had in her hand for the boy. "My name's Veronica! It's nice to meet you, Xavier!" She said. "Happy Valentine's Day!" Veronica was almost more excited than half of the people she'd been giving roses to. She loved this job and she greatly enjoyed bringing the roses to the people that had gotten them. She loved everything associated with Valentine's Day! "I have two yellow roses for you, would you like to accept them?"

Xavier's jaw dropped as the girl held out two roses to him. He'd already received one and he never expected to receive so many! "I would love to accept them!" Xavier said as he carefully took both of the roses and placed them next to the one he'd already been given. Much like before, he wondered who these roses were from and what they'd written on the notes.

Veronica grinned when the roses were accepted. "You must have so many friends!" She delighted, noticing the other rose he had. She held out the notes to him as well. "Here's the notes! I hope they make you happy!" She really loved Valentine's day.
Xavier Jeffreys,

Thanks for being my best friend.
Hufflesquad!

Love Bry
Dear Xavier,

Who eats green vegetables? Oh, that's right, you do.

Love Ellie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back