Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
Hadan had ventured into the forest yet again, finding it her favorite place other than the Slytherin common room. Hadan's red eyes spotted her tree she loved to climb, and gracefully climbed it without a sound. She wasn't as high as she would like to be, but she found this height to her satisfaction. Her hands, well hidden by her black sweatshirt, gripped the bark. She slipped the hood over her head, and cautiously watched her surroundings. She had brought her wand, just in case something were to happen.

After Isabella had had that talk in the gardens with Erik about her wanting to be Prefect she felt like she had been playing it too safe so far, and once she talked with Abbey, her thoughts had been confirmed when she had asked 'So what do you do for fun?' and Bella replied a very boring Nothing, or she might as well have.

With these thoughts in mind, Isabella got up out of her dorm room and got dressed in a very casual blue dress and her gold sandals, making sure to bring her wand. She wandered over to a place she felt she had to avoid, being an avid rule-follower in her pursuit to become Prefect, and as she got closer she was thinking of turning back around. However, she gripped her wand and marched on forward, messing with her long necklace to keep her fingers occupied as she looked around unsure.

Hadan heard someone walking to her area. Her own little private area. Hadan did not say a word until the figure revealed to be a girl, about her age, maybe a bit younger. Hadan could not tell what house she was in. Cocking her head to the side, she watched from above. With a curious mind, she asked, "What brings a girl like you into these parts of the forest?" Hadan did not move from her position in the tree. She waited for a response, or if the girl could even spot where Hadan's voice had come from.

Isabella gripped her wand tightly when she heard someone speak to her. She quickly put on her best calm face and looked around squinting for the body to the voice. She brought up her wand and murmured, "Lumos," and after adjusting her eyes to the light looked around the place some more. She brought her wand up above her and was almost taken aback by a pair of startling red eyes staring at her from above in a tree. After tearing her own eyes away from the red ones she noticed it was a girl she had never seen before, So many transfers this year, Bella thought to herself. "I could ask you the same thing," Bella replied sharply when she figured the girl was a student as well.

Hadan blinked a bit at the lumos cast by the student. Hadan's pale lips twisted into a smile. Hadan's hand stroked the tree, and laughed silently. Hadan did not answer the question right away. She hesitated, and leaned her back against the tree, as if she were from a painting of nature. Hadan finally replied, "You could. My reasons out here are more than likely just being." Hadan asked, her voice monotone, "Different from yours, I assume?" Hadan smirked slightly, as half of her mind went elsewhere. Hadan took another look at the girl, seeing her a bit familiar.

Isabella raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms while keeping her ignited wand tip pointed upward toward the girl. When the girl indirectly asked what Bella was doing, she looked away, unsure of what she was doing herself. She could never reply that she was mustering up the courage to go deep into the woods and stop being such a goody-two-shoes, that would ruin her reputation and pride as a Slytherin. She pawed the ground a bit as dirt got into her shoes and sighed silently. "I fancied a bit of exploring," she finally said. She then looked down at her outfit and playfully rolled her eyes at herself as she said, "Seems I chose the wrong thing to wear though," as she felt the dirt in her shoes, something she hated so much.

Hadan smiled, giving her attire a once over look. "Exploring in a dress, especially out in a forest. Interesting." Hadan tried to finger where she had seen the girl before. Slytherin, maybe? Hadan had never paid attention. She sighed and decided to introduce herself, "Well, I'm Hadan Johnson, proud Slytherin. And who are you?" Hadan hoped that the girl wasn't a Gryffindor. She hated that house, more than anything. Well, not more than her biological father, that's for sure.

Isabella shook her head playfully as she had said her outfit was 'interesting' for exploring in the forest. Isabella felt a wave of relief rush over her when she had introduced herself as a Slytherin, but still kept her guard up. What if they had just introduced themselves as one to fool her? "Isabella Chaos, Slytherin," she replied with just as much pride. "Why have I never seen you in our common room before? What year are you in?" she questioned the girl, narrowing her eyes slightly. She might've been a first year, and Isabella had met enough first years she wanted to meet but she didn't look like a first year.

Hadan heard the last name, and it clicked. Chaos, that Gryffindor I saved from Asparuh... Hadan answered her in a lower voice, "I don't like the common room much. I try to avoid that Toni girl, who is a first year." Hadan paused. "I'm a second year, though should be a third." Hadan turned her body to the girl named Isabella. She inquired casually, "A Chaos, huh. You wouldn't be related to that Gryffindor one, would you?" Hadan secretly hoped not. She didn't think the girl was the brightest one, wondering in Bleak Street, but neither was Larissa either.

"The common room isn't a favorite of mine either," Isabella replied bitterly with the thought of her meetings with Amarante and Joceline, two first year brats she wanted to punch the living daylights out of but wouldn't of course because she wanted to be a Prefect. "I'm a second year as well," she said to her. "Why aren't you a third year if you should be?" Isabella interrogated as usual.

As she mentioned a 'Gryffindor Chaos' Isabella literally let out a small growl. "Hardly related," she spat rolling her eyes. She couldn't believe people were associating her as Wendy's sister. It should've been the other way, though Bella preferred no one knew they were related in the first place. She hated that she had the same last name as she did, and that their last name was so unique.

Hadan sighed, knowing this question would come eventually. "I left here in my first year, before you second years arrive. I was in Durmstrang until the middle of my second year of Durmstrang, before being sent off. Thus, I would have to repeat my second year of schooling. I then moved back to New Zealand, and here I am." Hadan purposely left out the crucial details. Hadan didn't feel like explaining her mother's accident and her being adopted by the son of the man who wanted to kill anyone who got in his way.

Hadan's eyes widened, at the sound of this. One sister, hating the other? Hadan never felt like that toward her twin, Tamara. Hadan smiled, and shrugged, "If you feel like that about her, maybe I should have let that Death Eater kill her." Hadan failed to mention that this certain Death Eater was in fact, her grandfather by adoption. He and her shared something special, despite her being a mixed blood, and him a pureblood.

Isabella raised her eyebrows at Hadan when she mentioned Wendy getting into a run-in with a Death Eater. She was about to respond something when someone with bright orange hair came out of nowhere. At first she thought it was Steph but when she heard the girl say 'hey' it didn't sound like her. Putting on her cold act again she turned to the girl and said, "Hello. Who are you?" Her tone sounded colder than she meant it to, but she didn't have a problem with that.

Hadan glanced to see Pez, and waved from the tree, "Hey Pez." Hadan did not bother jumping down from the tree. Instead, she stood up, balancing on the limb, and clinched the other tree limb above her to keep her balance. Hadan cocked her head to the side, curious to how this would turn out.

((Sorry it sucks...I couldn't think of anything else. :doh: ))

Hadan climbed up higher in the tree, perhaps about fifteen or twenty feet from the ground. Hadan grinned at Pez, "What brings you out in these parts of the forest, Pez?" Hadan glanced at the now silent Isabella. "Oh, Pez, this is Isabella." Hadan jumped out of the tree, and landed on her feet. Hadan smirked slightly. She found herself surprisingly good at climbing trees before she leaped out of them. Her hood had came off her head, and her hair revealed to be short. Her white roots were starting to show, which meant that Hadan would have to dye her hair soon.

Isabella stood there with her still ignited wand and gave Pez a small smile when Hadan introduced her to Pez. When Hadan jumped down from the tree, Isabella took a few steps back so the small amount of dust that rose wouldn't get on her outfit. She wished she had worn shorts or something more appropriate to actually climb a tree though. "Has anyone ever been deeper into the forest?" she asked to fill the silence.

Hadan did not show much emotion when Isabella stepped back. Hadan grinned at Pez, recalling their last meeting here in the forest, before going after that Gryffindor, and herself dealing with a Ravenclaw. Hadan glanced at Isabella, and nodded to her question, "I have. But it isn't a good idea for someone in a dress. It gets dark, and random things trip you." Hadan quickly added, "And I'm not clumsy either, and I was tripped on more than one occasion." Hadan rested her arms by her sides, and shifting her posture every so often.

Isabella nodded her head, taking note of Hadan's warning not to go in while she wore a dress. "Thanks for the tip," she said with a small smile on her face. She felt a little silly for worrying about ruining her dress more than getting hurt but that's just the way she thought. When Pez spoke of Quidditch she turned to her and asked, "You play?" Of course she played, otherwise she wouldn't have said she spent her time on the Quidditch Pitch but the question came out before she could stop herself.

Hadan laughed silently, and smiled, "No problem." Hadan glanced at Pez, the girl who spoke of quidditch. Hadan herself didn't play, mainly because she is terrified of the game, but she loved to fly on her broom. Hadan wondered aloud, "I wonder who the players are this year...and if there will be any games." Hadan could not remember if there were quidditch games before she left. She didn't try out, that's for sure. Hadan appeared deep in thought, and hated that her memory was failing her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back