Mia Mendoza

hm intern; shy; submissive; hopeful
OOC First Name
Abby
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Mia had to admit she was having a bit of trouble in finding this next recipient. He hadn't been at the Huffleuff table earlier, and she didn't know much about him to guess where he might be, and it occurred to her he might be delivering roses as well which would have him running all over the castle much like herself. After searching the great hall again, Mia decided to check the courtyard for a chance there before she begrudgingly decided to tackle the entirety of the Hogwarts grounds. She sincerely hoped she found him before she had to wander out there and try and look for him across the entire grounds. She began to ask those around her politely, "Excuse me, do you know who Xavier Jeffreys is, or where I might find him?"

After receiving a yellow rose Xavier headed down through the castle and to the courtyard, still wanting to get some fresh air after being cooped up inside all day. He didn't expect to hear his name again as he arrived, and quickly approached the girl that was asking around for him. Surely this couldn't have been a second rose, despite not receiving one from Signy yet Xavier hardly expected to be delivered another. He had sent some himself but never expected anything in return, especially from Signy since he planned to spend time with her at the dance that evening and he assumed anything she could send with a rose she could also tell him in person. "I'm Xavier, you found me." He said, smiling at the girl despite being surprised he might be getting another rose that day.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back