Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Unyielding Holly Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Another flower successfully delivered, he moved onto the next person on his list. He didn't know anyone named November, though thought it was a funny name. Asking the next best person to head to the common room if they could check if she was in there for him, the Gryffindor boy waited patiently for either November or the student to come out of the common room.

November packed her bag glad to not be delivering flowers this year. She no longer felt the need to compete with Amber, the girl was smarter, brighter and kinder than she was but November no longer wanted to be like Amber or rather better than Amber. There was plenty of things November was that Amber wasn't and leaving it at that she decided to opt out of the flower delivering. She hated talking to people she didn't really know, so it hardly made sense to give out flowers. She did smile seeing a few being delivered as she walked through the common room eager to get to the library to do a bit of light studying. Walking out into the corridor she made her way down the hall a bit until a kid seemed as though he was waiting for someone. She paused a moment to see if the boy who was standing with flowers in hand would ask her if she knew where a person was.

He smiled at the girl who had just walked out of the common room and asked, ''Do you know who November Albertson is? If so, could you please check if she's inside for me? It's really important, you see, I got a rose for her.'' He told the older girl, hoping that she would help him out further because he really wanted to deliver his next rose already.

November was right in thinking the boy would ask her for a person but she was surprised when he had said her own name. "Oh, that's me," November said glancing at his bucket wondering if this would be Flavio's rose. She wasn't thinking she'd get a lot of roses, though she had sent a few to her friends and a red to Flavio. She smiled to herself while she waited for the boy to respond. She could still remember sending Flavio a pink rose unsigned and getting one from him the same year unsigned. They hadn't been able to admit their feelings for almost half a year after that, what wasted time. Though she loved being able to call Flavio a friend during that time, but her crush had made her life a lot harder.

''Oh, then this is for you,'' Tomas replied excitedly. He didn't expect the deliveries to go this fast but did not mind it, as he could spend most of the day in the student lounge instead, opening the birthday presents from his parents. He took a red rose of the bucket as well as the note that had her name written on it and handed it to her.
November,

Happy Valentine's day. I love you so much, and I can not wait to see you at the dance tonight. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this red rose.

Love, Flavio.

November smiled as a red rose was handed to her. "Thank you," she said to the younger student. She glanced at the note but felt uncomfortable reading it through with the kid staring at her. "It's from my boyfriend, that's so sweet of him, thank you again," November said before turning and walking away where she finally read through the note. She hoped he liked her poems she had put in his note for him. She knew he wasn't the most creative writer but she did like how you could tell he wrote what he meant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back