A Red Rose Petal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elouise Possible

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
I'm going to be going through and updating all the information about Elouise soon so hopefully I can give a better description of her.

Elouise is still young at heart, she has made it through her years with friends coming and going and still being shy as can be. She loves to sing but she gets fluster whenever there is someone else near. One of the few people she has ever opened herself up to would be Elijah Tine but they were nothing ever more then friends and there wasn't a hope in her to be more meeting him when she was younger and very shy. Now she's begining to think more about guys having celeberity crushes and such. She needs someone to have a crush on even if he may not return the feelings, and there needs to be a guy that wants to be with her even though he knows she likes the unabtainable guy at the moment.

Heyy,

So, Elijah is kind of between places right now. He's most likely going to leave the school at the end of the year, but he's right now kind of acting not very like himself, he's a lot more confident and he needs his guitar less. He's writing a lot more, and is looking for a summer job so he can go make it big time in the states. So, he could be someone that leads her on, says that he likes her, is a little flirty towards her. But really has no interest and would only see her as a friend. Would be short term, I'm open to any ideas you may have for them. If you really hate the idea, I'm open to that too.

Emzies

i have mike here who's a professor maybe they can make friends or some thing

Emzies- Aw, that'll just break her heart :( When he leaves that is. Let's do it :p

David- I think it might be alittle weird for her to be friends with Michael because even though he isn't that much older then her, he will be her charms Professor. Maybe they can be friends in future after she graduates or something though.

Okay, sounds good.
Would you like to start something or shall I?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back