A 'Reconciliation' of some sort...

Cloe Lestrange

Striding down the cobbled street, Cloe peered over her shoulder every so often to make sure she was not being followed. With a final sigh of relief, she stepped into a little, but thankfully deserted, pub at the very end of the alley. Quickly taking a seat near the back of the room, she stiffly waved away the bartender as he stumbled forward to take her order. Grumpily he strode back behind the counter and continued wiping down dusty glasses, glaring at Cloe as though he were deciding on whether to kick her out now for the useless customer she was.
Cloe fumbled with her wand under the table, trying not to appear too anxious in meeting a thirteen year old. But what could she do? This particular thirteen year old had been the daughter of her beloved friend Anasa Green who had died many years before. Cloe owed it to her living memory to at least see to it that her only daughter was coping alright.
As the minutes wore on, Cloe sat very still in her seat, her eyes still fixed on the pub door.

ooc: I don't have it written but Anasa. :D I'll edit my bio later.

Bellatrix swiftly glided around Knockturn Alley, she was no stranger to this place. Her black robes swishing at her feet, she entered the said pub from the letter, letting a cold draft sweep across the room. She quickly closed the door her cold eyes trailing the room till she found the back table. She kept her cloak hood up, ignoring any protest from residence in the restaurant that she had shoved aside. Glaring coldy at the bartender she waved him away. Hoping that he got the message not to disturb them, or pay a higher consequence. She sat down quickly not saying a word, and waiting for the woman to speak.

Cloe observed as a young girl entered the pub and hastily shoved her way past people, proving she had indeed inherited her mother's notorious behavior. A smirk formed on Cloe's thin pursed lips, her eyes softened slightly as she finally drew a hand from underneath the table and extended it outward. "Bellatrix, I presume?" she said in a hollow tone. "Cloe Lestrange, if you do not remember me..."

"Well, not quite the response I'd expected but I guess it's a start. Your mother was a close friend of mine..." Cloe said, trailing off with the use of past tense. Withdrawing her hand, Cloe smiled at Bellatrix in the hopes of having a smooth meeting as she was well aware of the girl's sharp demeanor. "It had truly been a long time since I last saw you. It is a relief to know that you are managing well, especially after... what happened," she said, stopping herself from saying anything more forthcoming.

"Yes I know you....were...." she said in a softer tone. "And you could say that I have been getting along....well....yet many at the school and the Ministry would say the exact opposite. After all they just can't wait till they can lock me up in Azkaban again...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back