A reading

Maria Lohenstein

OOC First Name
Mina (Main)
Wand
Linden, 11", Dragon Heartstring, family heirloom
Maria von Lohenstein was sitting quietly by a table, her books spread out in front of her, quietly doing her studying and reading. Yes, everyone knew that it was way too early for classes but Maria firmly thought that getting a headstart was most advantageous.
Leafing through another set of textbooks absentmindedly, for she had already been in here for hours and was very tired, Maria briefly considered leaving, but then she was caught on an interesting book regarding mediaeval wizardry.

Hiria couldn't believe that she was now a third year! Time went by so quickly! She decided to reward herself working hard by..... going to the library! (Unusual, but she loves reading!) She headed to the Hogwarts Library, and when she got there, she was going to plonk herself down and have a good read, but she saw a Ravenclaw whom she had never met before. She went over to the girl. "Hi, I'm Hiria! I'm in third year, you're new here, aren't you?" She extended a friendly hand for the girl to shake.

Maria turned her gaze up from the book and folded it when she was addressed to. Frowning, she looked the person talking to her up, a Raven right. Oh well.
"Hello to you too." She said with a bit disinterest, for right now she wanted to get back to the book, nevertheless she shook Hiria's hand, and gave an elementary introduction: "My name is Maria, von Lohenstein. It's a pleasure."
Frowning, she replied in turn: "Well, yes, for the sake of the conversation, I am new here. So what's this place like?" Perhaps it was unnoticable sometimes, but Maria may very well be the most cynical one out of her entire family.

"Maria von Lohenstein? That's a slightly similar name to my friend, Alexandra von Hohenstein!" Hiria said in response to Maria's name. Maria then asked her what Hogwarts was like. "It's absolutely amazing, Maria! The classes are great and interesting, the landscape is beautiful, and of course it's magic! You know, I've even seen the Giant Squid in the lake a few times! And you can make some of your best friends here. I've only been here for two-and-a-little-bit years now, but I've already made some of my best friends here." Hiria said, whilst smiling at the thought of her favourite memories at Hogwarts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back