A Random Study theme

Gabrielle Hanson

OOC First Name
Teigs
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
It was a rainy day outside again as Gabrielle made her way to the library. She didn't like the rain, it always made her hair frizz up. No matter what she did to it. She looked around for a book to read as she made herself comfortable. She was wearing her Ravenclaw robes and her hair was down, she hadn't wanted to put her hair up, as when she did, it would always puff out. She hadn't seen Sara in a few weeks and Nadia seemed to have diasppeared, along with Tamalia as well. She closed her book and put it away before getting up to walk around the library. "It is always so boring when its raining" She complained softly. She didn't speak to loud so as to avoid getting into any trouble.

Siobhan fidgted in her chair as she looked at the wizard sports magazine. She wished she hadn't missed Quidditch try-outs. She needed something to keep her occupied, not just her studies. As looked up, she saw Gabrielle, a girl in her year, walking around mumbling to herself. She had never really talked to her much, just a few random conversations. "It's raining outside?" she called to Gabrielle. The librarian shushed her, and Siobhan curled up together and squinted. She didn't mean to be loud. She just was.

Gabrielle looked over as she heard someone speak. The comment was correct and Gabrielle walked over to sit across from the girl. "How have you been Siobhan?" She asked as she smiled at the girl. They hadn't really talked much, Gabrielle was always busy with Sara or studying. Though she had to admitt, it was definately good to be talking to someone her own age. "I must say I really do hate the rain... It makes my hair puff up like an afro, and its very unflattering." She added as she played with her hair. She had definately reinvented herself since last year, she had become slightly more outgoing and had more friends. "How do you think your exams went? I got all Os which was a bit of a surprise, but ive been working really hard." She said as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

Siobhan, startled, uncurled and spoke to Gabrielle in a quieter voice. "I'm rather okay. I'm not a fan of rain much, myself. Unless, of course, we get a bunch, and I can go play some games out in it." As soon as she spoke, she knew it was the wrong thing to say. Gabrielle said how unflattering the rain made her hair; she obviously didn't care about getting dirty. Siobhan shrugged at the exams question. "I made pretty good on my exams," she muttered, hiding the fact she was barely making As on her assignments. To have to discuss this with a Ravenclaw was just dreadful. Siobhan fidgeted nervously and pulled her waist long ginger locks out of the messy bun and let them loose, running her fingers through them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back