A quiet walk

A

Anonymous

Henri had finally sorted things out in his mind. If anything else occurred, he resolved to ignore it. He needed to enjoy school or stop attending. Upon reaching the lake front he found a tree and sat down in it's shade, staring out onto the lake as the sun began to set.

[OoC: And I suppose I forgot this was supposed to be a walk, o well.]

Ana-Cole decided that she needed to clear her mind of a few various things. She loved the lake but never quite had time to ever go down, so with a few moments to spare she made her way down. Ana-Cole hated to be alone so when she saw Henri whom she had met even before they were sorted she decided to have a chat. Ana-Cole walked up to him and smiled "Hello. Long time no see" She said with smile. "Do you mind company to enjoy this wonderful view?" She asked, standing arkwardly waiting for a reply.

"Ya, really." Henri said with a smile, "And sure." he continued, "So, how do you like it here so far?"

Ana-Cole gave a thankful smile and sat down next to Henri. "I do like it here a lot. I mean lots of new people. It was a lot to take in at first but I think I am getting the hang of it. " Ana-Cole said with a smile thinking about how it was when she first came here. "Are you enjoying yourself here as well?" Ana-Cole asked

Ana-Cole looked over at Henri. She questioned his answer, but did not know if she had the right too. She did not want to over step her boundries. Ana-Cole never was good at realizing bountries so of coarse she asked. "A rough start? How so?" Ana-Cole asked with a puzzled voice yet a smile still on her face.

"Well, it's all dealt with for me now." Henri told her, "First I met a rather unpleasant girl in Hogsmead, then I overheard people talking about, well, your sister liking someone."

"I glad you have everything taken care of" Ana-Cole said with a smile "But......" she started. "You heard people talking about my sister liking someone? Who?" Ana-Cole asked she hated being clueless, but she was at this time.

"Some Hufflepuff stud I suppose." Henri answered dismissively.

Ana-Cole gave a little laugh. "She is always having a crush on someone" Ana-Cole smiled "Of coarse she had to find someone in her own house" Ana-Cole said with a little smile. Emma was always finding a new guy to have a crush on and then she would always be heartbroken when this guy did not like her back. Ana-Cole was the complete opposite, but just because they were sisters did not mean they had to exactly a like. Ana-Cole thoughts buzzed through her head as she stared out over the lake. "This is a nice place to just relax" Ana-Cole said with a relaxed look. She really needed this down time.

"Ya, I like it." Henri agreed, "It helps me think sometimes." he continued with a bright smile, "So, what class do you figure will be your favorite?"

Ana-Cole thought for a bit. "Umm I think I will like Charms or Tranfiguration. Either one should be a blast." Ana-Cole said with a smile. She thought both classes would be enjoyable but whether of not she would be good at them would be a completely different story. "What about you? What is you favorite class going to be?" Ana-Cole asked

"Transfiguration seems like it'd be fun, and I might've enjoyed Defense Against the Dark Arts, but I don't think I like that Professor very much." he explained to her.

Ana-Cole smiled and tried to think of who the Defense against the Dark Arts Professor was. After a little bit of time and still having her mind go blank, Ana-Cole forgot about it. It was just one of those days she thought to herself. "But even not enjoying the professor much the class can be enjoyable." Ana-Cole said trying to be positive. "But Transfiguration will probably be the best out of the two. That is only my opinion though" Ana-Cole said with a small smile. "So... I did never hear what house you got sorted into" Ana-Cole said feeling like she should know but just never found out.

"Oh, right, sorry, I got sorted into Ravenclaw. An yourself?" he asked.

"oh so you did get into Ravenclaw good job." Ana-Cole said with a congratulating smile. "I was put into Gryffindor. Which actually is very nice." Ana-Cole said with another smile this time a hint of pride shown through.

"Gryffindor was the one house I really didn't want." Henri admitted to her, hoping not to offend her.

"Really?" Ana-Cole said with a little shock in her voice but absolutely no offense was taken. "I am actually quite happy in Gryffindor. It must mean that I have some part of me that is brave." Ana-Cole said with a little laugh. She had never quite thought of herself to be brave, but if she was in Gryffindor she could not be too bad off. Ana-Cole looked at Henri then at the lovely view of the lake. She was stuck in another one of her day dreams just staring.

"Ya, it's the same Professor as from Defense Against the Dark Arts that's the Gryffindor Head of House." he told her, this being his only reason for not wanting that house.

"So, anything interesting happen to you since last we talked?"

Ana-Cole smiled. What had not happened She thought to herself. "Just the regular stuff, well I guess that it is regular now" Ana-Cole said with a small laugh. "Settling in has been interesting and just trying to get use to how things work here is different" Ana-Cole paused thinking "But that is really about it. How about you something interesting had to have happened" She said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back