Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Flavio needed a quiet place to catch up on the classes he had recently taken up and after much deliberation, the antiquated lavatory was his only option. Both the library and the student lounge were too busy for him to concentrate and the ravenclaw common room was not much better, either, with students talking amongst themselves about their adventures during the holidays rather than focusing on school work. At a loss of where else he could go he had darted into the lavatory on his back to the common room, finding it deserted unlike everywhere else in the castle meaning it was a quiet place to study and therefore perfect. Flavio called out a greeting to see if he was alone, before walking to a nearby windowsill and placing his books down when no one responded. It truly did seem empty, and it was all the convincing Flavio needed to sit down next to his books, pick the one from the top of the small pile and begin reading.
<i>
</i>

After the incident with Amber, and the plan to shock Sophie, Geo couldn't risk practising in the IC room, and had instead locked herself in a stall in the Antiquated Lavatory in the hope of getting some time to herself. Sat on the floor with her back against the stall door, she was concentrating hard, experimenting with the features of herself she could change. It was easy enough to appear as someone else these days, if she'd spent enough time studying the details of that person, but she needed something really special to get her best friend with. She couldn't believe the Ravenclaw still hadn't figured it out for herself, but she wanted her to know sooner rather than later.

As she heard someone enter the room and call out, she remained silent, hoping they were just looking for someone and would go away soon. It wasn't a voice she recognised, but she cursed under her breath as the student wasn't leaving. Now she had two choices; Remain silent for the duration of their visit, or reveal herself. This would have been the perfect time to test her skills, but after impersonating Amber her confidence in that regard had been knocked flat. It wasn't moral afterall. Quietly, Geo stood up from her hiding place, and carefully stepped up on the closed lid of the lavatory, her blonde hair poking up over the top of the stall wall as she peered across the room to see who'd come in.

Though a bathroom, and an antiquated bathroom at that was not the most practical place to study, it was quiet, meaning it was the best place Flavio found that day. He was thankful to have found somewhere he could concentrate and catch up on the new classes he had picked up that semester, which mattered more to him than the location he was studying, anyway. He was contented by the near silence of the room even managing to smile to himself as he turned the page of his book. However movement in the corner of his eye soon shifted his attention from the pages, causing his brows to furrow as he looked up to see a head of blonde hair poking above one of the stalls. In an instant Flavio closed his book, wondering if he had accidentally walked into an actual bathroom instead of the antiquated lavatory without realizing.

His eyes moved from the blonde hair to the door and then back again as he weighed his options. He replayed his actions before walking in the room in his mind, which made him sure he had not walked into the wrong bathroom, but he also considered that the other person might not have responded when he called out because they might have simply wanted to be alone like he did when he walked in in search of a place to read peacefully. Even if he was in the right place that meant he was intruding on someone else's peace and quiet which made his heart sink. "I am sorry for intruding." Flavio said, hoping that his apology would not upset the other person, whoever they were. "Do you want me to leave?" He then asked, hoping that they would allow him to stay but knowing that if they did want him to move elsewhere to read, he would respect it.
<i>
</i>

As Geo's reached high enough to peer over the rim of the stall wall, she caught a glimpse of a boy who'd entered, but quickly ducked back down as he spoke out to her. Geo wasn't usually so shy, but the idea of being caught while trying to practise such a task would be shocking to most people, and she didn't feel like putting herself in another position like last year. She sighed, sitting back down on the floor, just as she heard the boy call out again. "No, you don't have to leave." She said honestly. She didn't mean to disturb him, and probably just wanted her own space the same as he had. Resting with her back against the wall, her head leant back and she closed her eyes once again in concentrating. Her flow had broken and she was currently sporting the lower face of another person in the school, and she needed to complete the transition properly. At least her voice didn't change when she experimented, so she didn't have to worry about the boy figuring out what she was doing. "And we don't have to talk" She called out to him, her face morphing to resemble one of her classmates before returning to her usual self just as quickly. She hadn't expected anyone to join her in the abandoned lavatory, but the curiosity always got the better of her when she met new people. "What are you reading?" She asked, breaking her own rule.

Flavio returned his book to the top of the pile, already preparing to find a new place to study so the person the person in the stall could be left in peace although he was interrupted when they said he did not need to leave. He was sure he was disturbing their quiet time even if they thought otherwise but picked up his book again after their words, resuming his reading quietly, hoping that if he stayed quiet the person wouldn't change their mind. He nodded when they said they didn't have to talk, preparing to stay silent and thinking that a silent answer would suffice regardless of the fact they not see him nodding. His eyes moved to the words on his page, managing to reach halfway through a sentence before the person spoke up again, asking what he was reading. Frowning slightly from confusion, Flavio looked up from his book again, surprised to see the person was still in the stall and not peering over it. It made him worry if they were in trouble, but he pushed the worries aside to answer their question normally. "I am reading a textbook about Care of Magical Creatures." He said. After waiting a moment the worries returned, getting the better of him. So he asked "Are you okay in there?" wondering if the person did need help, and willing to get a professor if something was wrong.
<i>
</i>

As soon as the words her left her lips, Geo wondered if the boy didn't want to be disturbed and he truly had some studying to do. When he answered her question she just nodded. She had no interest in animals what so ever, and never had had a reason to be curious. They were forbidden at the orphanage and as cute as the pets were in the shops, Geo didn't think she had what it took to look after one properly either. The second year had been quite calm until she heard him asked of she was okay. Her head shot up "I'm fine" she replied quickly, hoping he wouldn't investigate anything further. The last thing she needed was to be found mid transformation. In an attempt to distract the boy, she quickly changed the subject . She had wondered whether he was related to anyone she knew, either by friend or family. "What's your name?" She asked, glancing back down to flex her fingers as webbing began to connect them together.

The girl answered his question quickly, insisting that she was fine and that made Flavio worry further. He was unsure if he should go find a professor or if he should allow the girl to continue to be alone in the stall regardless if something was wrong. Her attempt to change the subject also made him worry. Though he did answer her question after shutting his book and returning it to the pile he brought with him. "My name is Flavio. What is your name?" He asked her name in return, thinking that it might be best to get a professor and knowing he would need to know her name if he was asking someone to help her. He stood from where he was sitting on the windowsill and called out to her again, concern more evident in his voice this time. "I am not going to barge in or anything, but I can go get a professor if you need some help." He said, feeling half prepared to leave already as his eyes moved to the door. The last thing he had expected was to run into someone in an old bathroom let alone someone that might need help and he was unsure of how to handle the unusual situation.
<i>
</i>

The webbing disappeared as quickly as it had formed when Geo thought about his reply. Flavio. She felt as though it would have definitely been a name she would have remembered if she'd come across it already, but unfortunately it wasn't one she could recall. "I'm Geo" she said eventually, wondering whether she'd managed to get herself a reputation yet. She hoped not. As the tone in the boys voice grew increasingly concerned, Geo sighed quietly to herself, knowing that she wasn't going to be able to keep up the act of secrecy with him looking out for her. It occurred to the second year that perhaps he wouldn't mind keeping her company while she practised though, even if it was a little alarming for others at first. Hopping up once more from her seat, she slid a hand over the lock of the stall, unlatching it to allow the door to slowly swing open. Peering her head around the wall, she glanced in the direction of the student, noting that they were indeed alone, and that no one else had come in silently while they were talking.

"I don't need a Professor" she said, a little too bluntly for even herself to consider polite. Geo was eager for Flavio to drop the idea that she needed an adults assistance, but didn't mean to be so harsh in her answer. "But thank you" she added, genuinely appreciative, emerging from the cubicle to lean on the side of the stall, finally allowing the student to see who he was talking to. "Have you ever met a Metamorphmagus?" She asked, hoping that if she were to stay, she wouldn't be about to scare him. He seemed nice after all.

The girl said her name was Geo and Flavio wondered if it was a nickname or foreign, since it was unusual sounding. He did find the name interesting and wanted to ask about it but before he could, the sound of a lock clicking and the stall door opening interrupted his thoughts. He felt relieved and assumed she was indeed fine as she had told him before, since he was sure if Geo did need help like he worried she would, she wouldn't have wanted to leave the stall. He watched intently as she peered her head around, looking at him and stating that she did not need a professor as she walked out of the stall completely. He nodded in response and managed to give her a polite smile, still relieved that she was alright and glad that he now had a face to match to her name.

When she asked if he had met a Metamorphmagus before he shook his head. It did not take long for him to connect the dots and realize that reason she was in the stall to begin with seemed to be related to that rather than anything she needed help with. That caused Flavio to feel guilty again and assume he had interrupted her time despite her saying he did not need to leave moments earlier. He was not an expert on magical abilities but he knew the basics of what a Metamorphmagus could do and had also read that not everyone accepted people with abilities like a Metamorphmagus. For the sake of avoiding making Geo uncomfortable he decided that asking about it was the best thing he could do. "Does this mean you are a Metamorphmagus?" He asked, trying to ignore the guilt he felt at interrupting her.
<i>
</i>

Usually, Geo would have had a flair of confidence about her, but since she'd been caught out the hard way last time she'd practised her ability, she was slightly more hesitant to open about what she could do. Although she knew why it had gone so badly last time, she still didn't want to get carried away again. Luckily Amber didn't seem to have told anyone want she'd done, even to Sophie, and for that Geo would be always thankful. As Flavio asked whether she was a Metamorphmagus, she simply nodded, for the first time in her life finding herself nervous at using her ability. This was ridiculous, she had no reason to be concerned as long as she didn't do anything stupid.

Taking a few steps across the floor of the bathroom, she concentrated briefly on one of the easiest things she'd come to change about herself. By the time she'd reached the student she was sporting her previous shade of bright pink hair. She wasn't sure how much this boy wanted to know, nor whether she should have left him in peace. "I..I can practise later, if you want to read I mean" She added, hoping that she wasn't now going to be a nuisance out in the open. "Or I could go back in.." She motioned one hand over her shoulder in reference to the stall she'd previously occupied.

Flavio watched curiously as Geo stepped forward, changing her blonde hair into a shade of bright pink by the time she got closer to him. Meeting a Metamorphmagus and seeing them change their appearance with his own eyes was never something he thought would happen to him and he was entirely mesmerized, not realizing that his mouth was hanging open until Geo suggested she return to the stall and he tried to respond. "Um, no, you do not have to do that." He said, shaking his head. He was fascinated more than anything in that moment, forgetting completely about studying care of magical creatures and mind overcome with questions to ask Geo about her ability. "I am very interested, can you change more about your appearance? Is this something you have taught yourself to do? Or have you been able to do this your whole life?" He asked, ignorant to the fact his questions could be interpreted as rude. However when the idea crossed his mind he quickly apologized. "Sorry, I just am very curious." He wanted to ask Geo more questions but wanted to remain polite at the same time, so he did not make her uncomfortable or scare her away.
<i>
</i>

Flavio didn't seem to mind her overtaking his space, and she stepped forward a little, hoping that he wouldn't mind if she properly joined him. She nodded, although she was quite sure she wasn't going to do a live demonstration after what had happened before. She'd learnt the hard way it was better not to impersonate anyone, and if she could help it she would always create things from scratch if she could. "I can, I can change into other people. As long as I think about the details, I can make it appear" She tried her best to explain, knowing though that she wasn't making much sense. She didn't want to scare the boy, and she was wary of exposing herself too much to him, but she gave a quick sigh and put out her hand. As her blue eyes concentrated on her limb, she watched as it began to transform into the paw of a werewolf, thick brown hair emerging from her pale skin. She glanced up in an attempt to gauge his reaction, wondering if it was too much. Of course it was, she didn't want him to think she was going to do any harm. She quickly shook her arm, her concentration lost as her hand transformed back to its usual appearance. "Sorry" She added quietly, not sure whether he was genuinely curious or just trying to be polite. "I've always been able to do it. Although I didn't know it had a name nor that I could control it until a few years ago" she admitted, her face grimacing slightly. She hadn't shown anyone her ability since last year, and she was nervous he'd consider her to be someone that needed to be avoided.

Flavio nodded as Geo explained her ability, and continued to watch in awe as she transformed her arm to resemble that of a werewolf, with thick brown fur and claws. He reached out to touch the fur out of curiosity however stopped his movement, pulling his hand away when Geo apologized and shook her arm back to it's normal state. The fact she continued to apologize, seemingly for having the ability in the first place caused him to frown. Someone being able to change their appearance at will was nothing to be ashamed of and it bothered him to think that she thought apologizing was the right thing to do. After she answered his second set of questions, explaining that she only recently learned the ability existed and that she could control it, Flavio opened his mouth to speak. "It is nothing to apologize for, I think it is awesome that you can do this." Flavio said. He waited a moment, turned around to the windowsill he had been sitting on before, and then placed his small pile of books on the floor before sitting down again and patting the space next to him, inviting Geo to join him. Studying care of magical creatures was the last thing on his mind now that he was in the presence of a Metamorphmagus. Now all Flavio wanted was to learn more about Geo's ability and possibly make friends with her. "If you want, you can sit and talk with me, I am too interested in this ability to study now." Flavio said, smiling and hoping Geo wanted to join him.
<i>
</i>

Geo shrugged when Flavio mentioned she shouldn't apologise. "I don't really see how it's awesome" She replied doubtfully, watching as he made his way to the windowsill. "I don't know what I'm meant to do with it. If anything I seem to do more damage than anything good" she added, following the Ravenclaws lead and popping herself up beside him. Part of her wanted to leave the boy to it. He had plenty of his own work to be doing and besides, it couldn't be that interesting to see a Met. Sure she could change her appearance at will, but it wasn't all she was capable of. She glanced up to Flavio, he really did seem like he was genuinely curious as to what she could do, but she didn't know if it would be the best thing to continue. She pulled her legs up, twisting so that she was sat sideways with her arms wrapped around her legs as she looked to him. "I'd rather know more about you" she said honestly. It was easy to push a conversation to the ability she had, and it seemed to be the only thing people noticed about her these days. "How about this. I'll show you something I can do, and then you tell me one fact about yourself?" She put out her hand once more but in this case it was a signal that she wanted to shake his hand to make a deal. She did need to learn more about how she could control her powers, but there was more to life that being able to transform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back