Closed A Quiet Place to Sketch

Alexis Rodes King

The Rodes are not easy to get on your side.
OOC First Name
Lexi
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Flexible Larch Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Alexis had been wandering around the grounds. She really didn't know what she was going to do yet. She found herself by the rose bush not long after leaving the castle. In one swift motion, she dropped to the floor crossing her legs under her. She pulled out her sketchbook ready to sketch whatever caught her eye. She looked up to scan the area when she noticed someone walk into the "image frame" she was thinking of drawing. "Excuse me. I can't see." Alexis huffed out a bit dramatically.

Nick was just doing his arithmancy homework when he heard some voice. "Not my problem," he didn't even bother to look at the girl. He was too busy to bother, he laid down on his stomach and continued his homework.

Alexis rolled her eyes at the person. "Did he not see I was here first?" She thought to herself as she frowned. If he wasn't going to move then she would just draw him. Either way she got some drawing practice in. "How rude." Alexis mumbled to herself. She didn't care if it looked like she was staring at him. Well she was actually staring at him, trying to figure out where to start with her drawing.

Nick heard some weird noise and looked over. "Said something?" he threw sharply out to the girl. He knew her as her classmate but he had no idea what was her name and he was honest, he didn't even want to know it. He looked back at his book and wrote down some examples from it to memorize it better. This theme wasn't his best, he knew that he will have to catch up with it and will have to ask Kiara.

Alexis rolled her eyes at the boy. "Yes I did. Stop moving so much. I won't be able to get accurate dimensions if you keep moving." Alexis said. She wasn't exactly happy with the boy but she also didn't want to mess up her drawing. It would be an injustice to both her talent and the boy. Who, she had to admit, was actually really good looking. After a few more seconds of analysing his position and features she started to scratch away at her drawing pad.

Nick frowned when she said to stop moving. It was totally something he didn't expect but he tried to not let that show up on his face. "Are you drawing me? Isn't there anything else to draw?" he looked at her annoyedly before turning back to his book. He didn't try to actually pay attention to the way the girl looked. "I'm Nick," he said that not really loudly.

Alexis was really trying not to yell. She knew he didn't ask for her to draw him, but still was there something keeping him from staying still. She didn't think so. He was just being difficult. "Yes I'm drawing you." Alexis said as she corrected some lines. "I was going to draw something else but you were in the way. The lighting was just falling so perfect in that area so I wanted to draw it." She didn't know why she was explaining herself to him. She was shocked that he introduced himself. "I'm Alexis." She said back.

Nick chuckled at her answer. "Cute. Show me when you finish it," he clicked with his tongue, gave the girl a flashing smile and turned back to the book. He wasn't the one to actually understand that he was pretty handsome, but even if he would know, he wouldn't care. "Cool," he answered about the name, not looking up from the book. "By the way, I am not going to stop moving my hand, I have to finish my work," he said while turning the pages of the book to read the new page throughly.

Alexis frowned and almost huffed. She didn't get why he said cute. She didn't even think she wanted to show him the drawing. She figured since it was of him she had to. "You know if you stopped moving your head I'd be able to get done faster." Alexis said as she corrected a few more lines. She shrugged at his comment about his hand and then remembered that he wasn't looking at her. "The hand isn't that big a deal right now. It's that big head of yours that keeps moving." Alexis huffed out. "So please just focus on your work. Pretend I'm not even here."

Nick wanted to looked at her but still kept still and quiet. But when she said the following part, he turned on his side, looked at her madly. "Seriously? Big head? It's in the perfect size for my body, so I would be thankful that you could not comment anything on me or you can draw some imaginary perfectly musculated hot God." Nick wasn't even sure why he got so mad about being commented on. "Easy to say," he murmured in annoyed voice and turned back to his work.

Alexis grunted when Nick moved, but she almost laughed as he defended himself. She couldn't stop the wide grin on her face. "I'm sorry your highness. I didn't realize the size of your head was a sensitive matter." Alexis giggled. She had to admit she was really amused by Nick. If he liked the drawing maybe he would let her draw him again. It wasn't because she thought he was hot or anything... Definitely not. "Sorry if I offended you," Alexis said in a more serious tone although it was much softer than she had intended. She turned back to her page and continued to scratch at it.

Nick knew it wasn't the best idea but he threw an annoyed look at Alexis who seemed to be amused by him and when she commented something, he was already looking at his book again and ignoring her. He knew better than to react to that. But when she apologized, he shot another look at her. "Apology accepted," he let the little smile slip but he looked at the book to be sure that she didn't see it.

Alexis was pleased that Nick accepted her apology. She added the last detail on her Sketch and stood up. Walking over to Nick she bent down and placed it on top of his work. She figured that might irritate him but she wanted his opinion on it. "So? Would you let me draw you again some time?" Alexis asked with a smile.

SHVoICc.jpg

Nick almost got mad when something ended up on his book but right before he opened his mouth, he finally understood what it was. And that something was pretty. "Ha, do I really look that good?" he asked in an amused voice. "Well, whenever you want. It looks good enough and I would like to get a full collection," he tried to joke. He wasn't sure if it was a good joke tho, he surely wasn't the one that joked on daily basis, but he did like the sketch.

Alexis smiled. She was pleased that Nick liked the drawing. "Then a full collection you shall have." Alexis giggled. She wasn't entirely sure he was serious but she was happy he had agreed to let her draw him again. "Maybe next time we can set a date and time? I'm pretty much free most times." Alexis said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back