Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Whippy Ebony Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Augustus knew he hadn't been the best boyfriend lately, it had been difficult with Ryan breathing down his neck. Now that they had talked, though... Augustus had some hope it would be better. He had been looking for Addison, and paused in the doorway of the student lounge when he spotted her. She was sitting near the window, looking out onto the lawn. The sunlight streaming inside made her hair shine, and seeing her face in profile made her look pretty in a whole new way. Augustus stared for a moment, until he was nudged aside by someone who wanted to enter the Student Lounge as well. Muttering an apology, Augustus made his way to Addison and very gently touched her shoulder, not wanting to startle her. "Hello." He said. "I was looking for you." He murmured softly, looking at her closely.

Addy was lost in thought. She had meant to curl up in a window seat and read for a bit, but her mind had wandered. She'd been feeling a bit down lately. She knew why, really, but that didn't make it any better. She was pulled from her thoughts when she heard a familiar voice. Addy shut her eyes, feeling herself relax. She smiled, setting aside her book and turning, her legs dangling off the seat. "Hi Augy," she greeted him with a warm smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. "I'm glad to see you. Is everything alright?" She fretted gently, offering out her hands to him.

Augustus smiled as Addison turned to him, though he could notice something was off. He wondered if she was just worrying about things or if something was wrong. He hesitated, sitting down next to her and taking her hand. "Yes, everything is alright." He said softly. "Is... everything alright with you too?"

Addy hesitated at his question, sighing softly. She laced their fingers, looking away. "Well... yes and no," She brushed her hair back. "I just... I don't know. Allison is pregnant." She looked back to her boyfriend. "Casper is making a lot of money on his commissions. He was featured in an art magazine. Stan is... just special, he's strong and intelligent." She sighed. "I don't know... I guess... I just feel... boring. I'm just some silly girl with too many useless facts." She looked away again, shoulders slumped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back