Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Ok, i already suggested this on the suggestion thread. Making a Quidditch Cheer Dancers in every house which is only compost of 12 members; 6 GIRLS and 6 BOYS only per house. What you will do is cheer your Quidditch team house, everyone can be on it; 1st year up to 7th year.

But a Cheer leader must pick by an Admin or HOH, its up to them if this will be approve. Try outs will be held in the Quidditch Pitch role playing your routines, Etc. I need IC's who's going to participate and if the admin see this they will approve on it.

PS: If this idea is approve, don't make a clique on it...

Think before you reply...
Post what you think RL and IC...

OOC- Yeah, what the hell, could be fun- a nice idea.

IC- Cheerleading.. Hmm.. Sounds like something I might enjoy

Sign Larissa Sedgwick up for it

I'll do it. Hoshi and Larissa dancing like Veela for Quidditch games. Sounds like fun ^_^

ZOMG this would be so awesome! Leia would do it! ^_^ Especially since I won't have her try out for Quidditch until next year.

But like Alexis said, I think 6 boys is a little too optimistic here. -_- 9 girls and 3 boys sounds good :) though I still don't know which boys would be willing :unsure:

I think this looks interesting. In RL I am a cheerleader. I did it all four years in high school and I am doing it this coming year in college and in reality, girls really are the only ones that cheer. I think getting 3 boys on HNZ would be unlikely.

So, sign Kat up. She is a dancer IC and depending on if she makes Quidditch or not, she would cheer.

I thought it was my idea to start a Cheerleading team? :errm:
& I won't be putting Sukie in because it seems like someone stole my "cheerleading team" idea.

&& I'm really sorry if this post was a little harsh, but i am just pissed off because of the cheer leading thing.

Romeo is in! :)

OOC: I really want Romeo to get involved with this! He's very effeminate.
IC: Like Oh my gosh - I am like so in.

P.S: If he gets accepted as a transfer.

I don't know if there's even enough to have 9 and 3. I mean, you've gotta have people in the Quidditch team, too. Just sayin'.
Angus would totally join the Slytherin team! :lol:

Sukie: I didn't stole your cheerleading..I just suggested it in the suggestion thread..

Cam: Where going to get as many as we could...

And everybody, this is in every house not only one team. If Nick approve then he'll explain it how will it be...

Okay then.
Maybe i'll put Sukie in.

Lexi Rodriguez said:
I thought you wouldn't understand....
why wouldn't i understand?

Sukie Takahiro said:
Lexi Rodriguez said:
I thought you wouldn't understand....
why wouldn't i understand?
Never mind...

We shouldn't flod this thread...

Sign Ava up :D

IC- "OH MY GOSH! Yes."

OOC: "OH MY GOSH! Yes." :p

I made up my mind to put both my characters in this.
So I'm signing both Tiffany & Sukie up! :)

IC: omg, i can't believe i signed up for this.
OOC: Sure!!!

OH THANK GOD!
So glad Lexi already wrote a plot development for this. Alyssa will be trying out for sure.

OOC: Lexi, if this does get approved do you think Alyssa can desgin the uniform? I'll bring up a whole bunch of designs so everyone can vote on them once I'm done and stuff.

I would be interested... Not with Kailey because she actually plays.
Nor with Cassandra because she's not peppy =P

So either Luna or Ari.

I'm sure Angus would like seeing Luna in a cheerleader uniform :r: xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back